Say it or keep it ;

Zainab pov;
As soon as ireach home .My brother was smiling at me.

Aram;Zainab fail leave pain and pain teaches a lesson.
Zainab;But ididn't fail brother,he will surely come.Iknow he will.
Aram ;Really!you call him, because ,my friend has acousin who really likes you.Therefore he want to marry you.
Zainab; what? Is he sick or crazy! He has neither talk to me nor see me.(shocked)
What makes him want to marry me.
Aram;chill sister, he knows you .Therefore  faster call Iyan and inform him ,to bring an answer.

Aram pov;♡♡♡
I know Zainab,iam doing amistake .It is you'r life ,you'r choice, but what can ido .when I know that Nabila (Iyan mother) doesn't love you. Imean she hates you ,and it is possible that she won't allow nikkah between you and her son (tears fall).And this will cause you suffer,pain ,hurt.Ihave to protect you my sister ,iam sorry for any mistake .Ilove you my sister.

Zainab pov;
As soon as i enter in my room .Iheard Iyan sound. Iwas excited.It was adream come true .It was like princess Cinderella and her Prince.Therefore my prince was here to save me what incidence. I was relieved as abird ascape from a cat.(Suddenly ,the door was knocked)

Zainab;Iyan,(smiling) come on, tell them you want to marry me ,tell them how you love me ,tell them ,proof that fact and be my prince for life.

Iyan;Ican't do it?(crying) Ican't Zainab. It was not love .It was ajoke,a dangerous joke that we were playing.
It is done Zainab,done .And we are really done.

Zainab;Iyan what ?this is not ajoke Iyan please stop it.Iam not in the mood of it. I have been crying for aday. And now ,you bring this as ajoke. Stop it.

Iyan ; Follow you'r family order Zainab. I have aspouse already. Her name is Hida.

Zainab; You cheater,liar ,stupid and ihate you. Get out of my room and house now .(shouting)

Iyan pov;
Zainab was happy to see me.But iwas not there for paying brideprice , and promising anything. After isaw Zainab's face, iwas not ready to destroy her happy mood.Therefore,tears were falling without knowing then iremember, mom.The one who give birth to me, and take good care of me.Iwas ready ,ready to leave Zainab. Therefore itold her the truth and she was angry real angry .After meeting her eyes ,isaw some emotions such as lost,hurt,betrayal.And ifind out that idont love her so much ,that why iwas accepting wherever mom was saying against her .Therefore idecided to let her marry the true prince.

Zainab pov;
Iam lost. Ishould accept that iam afool.Aram ineed you bro.(texting him  while crying).Aram I.......(laughing with pain)am afool.
(Knock,knock)
Come in .

Aram; Zainab why are you crying?come down and tell me.

Zainab;Aram i accept the nikkah.

Aram;Yes ,iwanted this but not in her condition (thinking).

Zainab;Aram, what are you thinking?

Aram ;well, that good sister.But what happen ?

Zainab; ohhh ,that cheater .we are done brother ,done (hugging him while crying )

Aram;Iam sorry (smiling).

Flashback:-
Aram;You are going to tell my sister the truth or else i will fix you, stupid .
Iyan;Please ,you know ilove her .ihave never wanted to hurt her.But...
Aram;come on you fool ,do you know love ?You accept to marry Hida and you call that love .You stupid ,tell her the truth or else you will suffer more pain than what she will be going through.

So guys are you happy about for their break up and do you love Aram doings and dids or you hate him let share our views  and be friends fill free .😗😗😗

Ihope you love it .Iam trying to work hard on my work but iam not a good writer guys .For any mistake sorry and just text me iwill fix it .🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
Thank you guys.