Henna party;

Zainab pov;
I just can't believe ,iwill marry Isnad.(water falling in the toilet). Any ways, ihave to continue with my business.I should get out of the toilet immediately, and go to  close the shop intensively .I wore alight cream long dress .which it was agift from mom.And i take atax to my office. Sorry,ididn' t give much information about myself. Iam dealing with cake making (any of them 😊😊😊birthday,wedding,graduations cakes and all.)You can call it backing.
But where do the sound come from?

Hida; wow, Zainab you know what .You are innocent look ,and veils did not help you winning Iyan heart.

Zainab; Please, Hida let end the fight . I already know that ,he is going to marry you.

Hida; Yah, and iam doing shopping. What to come?(😊😊😊)

Zainab ;No, thanks .

Isnad;
This girl,she is being bulled and let it pass. What is she? Does she have heart? I won't let it pass ,when we are getting married.(talking to himself).

Isnad ; Hey beutiful,(😊😊😊)

Zainab;Why are you here? and at this hours? Don't you have work?.(curiously)

Isnad;huh ,isee no greetings .And still, you are expecting an answer? Hugh, how cute.(smiling)

Zainab;listern Isnad ,stop calling me beutiful,cute,sweet and all.My name is Zainab. (Distracted). And about greetings,Good morning.Iam sorry iwas .....(touching her head)

Isnad; ohhh, you know Zainab iam rich and mostly of time busy . But since my to be wife is taking atax .Ishould be punished for the fact (iam just kidding.☺☺☺). Most of my works are in Sweden ,therefore I toke a week free.

Zainab;
Ohhh,that good.But aweek is about to end soon.

Isnad;
Come on, without my honeymoon. No, it can't be Zainab. Aweek is from today,sweety.

Zainab;
Can you stop embracing me?Imean with your names and all .We are not in Sweden, bossy.(angry)

Iyan; leave her alone .will you?

Isnad;Who are you to her? Mind you'r own business. And leave my fiancee.

Iyan;(shocked) what ? Your what?

Zainab; please go Iyan ,go.This is out of your business. And thanks for minding me.(sweating while Iyan is leaving  )

Isnad ;Boyfriend mind (chuckling).

Zainab;leave me alone ,you two.

Zainab pov;
After itold Isnad to leave me alone. He was coming near, real near.And tell me that when isee you ,i real what to kiss you .And held you into my arms.
And continue moving closer.

Zainab;Isnad what are you doing. (Worried)

Isnad;Wow ,my fiance had aboyfriend but she seems really innocent.

Zainab;leave me alone.can you? (Angry)

Isnad;I just like teasing you babe ,so let get you home.😊😊😊😊(taking Zainab in his car)

Zainab;What is happening here?

Isnad;It is henna party iguess.Bye,iam leaving. (Facing the door).🤔🤔🤔

Zainab;Bye;bossy.

Isnad ;(smiling)😊😊

Zainab pov;
Idon' t know why but it feels right.Right to say bye to Isnad.Even though he was stubborn back at school .And still is.But ,never mind. Fatma had come to me .And scout me  to get ready for applying henna.It was abridal style so am I. It was done all thanks to GOD.

 It was done all thanks to GOD

Fatma;wow you look stunny.
Zainab ;Thankyou,sister ilove you.(Throwing a kiss in air).
Fatma;Me too .
Aram;huh, show us the legs so that iwill take apic to Isnad .(laughing)
Fatma; That nice of you ,brother.

Nuru (Zainab mother);wow, my daughter you are  looking  gorgeous

(Smiling)
Zainab;Thanks mom.I appreciate. 😊😊😊

Hi guys ,hope you like the chapter .for any mistake feel free to tell me.Because still iam improving my self.Don't forget to like.