Engagement day;

Zainab pov;
Tears were falling. Iwas in stress mood. Ineed someone, the person who can drive out my sorrows and tell me that, God love me .lfeel iwas the foolish person in the world. Mom ilove you ,sister imiss you.But why Iyan ?why did you leave me and go ?You are like my world .(dreaming with sound/noise).

Aram;Hey, Zainab wake up.
Get up.

Zainab;Aram ,so tell me .what brought you here at this time.

Aram;It is good news sister .Isnad is coming .coming to meet you, beutiful.(smiling☺☺☺ )

Zainab;So that means ,he likes to stick with his words. Iwill meet him,bro.

Aram;That good. Ibrought you something , hope you like it?(opening agift box).

Zainab pov;
When Aram come at my room.Iwas in adream. But as soon as iwas up and saw him, iwas happy. And curious. Then Aram told me that, Isnad what to meet me. What comes in mind was that the boy ,likes to stick with his words. Then iwas okay with it.Aram has agift for me which was white long gown .Sorry to tell you ,but if imeet him and accept it. It means iwill be someone spouse and already engaged. Which itotal accept.Iwore the gown .It was very beutiful.

Fatma pov;Wow sister you are looking  like queen.

Zainab; stop exaggerating things ,sister (smiling)

Fatma ;Ithink today Isnad will go crazy for you ,beutiful.

Zainab;Thank you Aram (Texting).

Fatma ; He is here .Imean ,Isnad is here.(😊😊😊)

Zainab; Do you know him?It seems you are very happy to see him.(lost look)

Fatma; Come on sis, you don't remember the boy who was always flirting with you?(laughing)

Zainab ;who?when?

Fatma;come on, at school . No more questions. Go and meet him.

Zainab pov;
So iknow this boy .let see huh.I enter in the room and smell rose perfume. My favourite. You know what I thought .Ithought my family told him ,about it .As soon as i go near ,i saw  black hair , suit , and a handsome boy standing in front of me.what am i thinking .iwas already broke into pieces and now .what is this?Ihave to admit the fact that he is handsome only and nothing. He is turning to see me ,let see.Iwas shocked (what).

Zainab;You ,what are you doing in my house ?(anger)

Isnad;Well, cute .(☺☺☺)
Imean beutiful. That why ilove you (with low voice)

Zainab;You bitch, iam not in the mood of it /drama.

Isnad; come on ,sweetheart.Do you know my name ?(smiling)

Zainab;Why should iknow you?

Isnad; My name is Isnad Mubarak.
You'r husband to be,Sweetheart.

Zainab;In your dreams.

Isnad; Zainab ilove you.Marry me Zainab. Iam rich,and iknow you admit the fact that iam handsome. So why?Why not me?

Zainab pov;
When Isnad was asking ,iremember what itold my brother . Ihad no option than marrying ajerk .what would Iyan mom think of me, and what will others think. Ilove money .And iam agold digger(thinking). I accept the nikkah but remember,it is neither for your look nor personality,and money.(with serious look)

Isnad; Cut it beutiful. For any reason, iam on it.Give me your hand.(☺☺☺)

Zainab; Give me, iwill do it.

Isnad;Come on, sweetheart.It is my pleasure to put aring on my bride's hand.

Zainab ;okay ,do it (straighterning hand)

Aram pov;
Oh lord,ihope my sister accept him. He is the right man for him. He wanted her as awife. Please GOD, Help her .

Hey guys .Iam writing very fast because right now iam free,no school and all there fore not very busy .For any mistake comment .Iwould like to hear your views and thought .Thankyou don't forget to like and give me star if you like it as it give power to write even more.😗😗😗😗lots of love.