Izuku Midoriya

~ Okie before you read, I just want to say, I'm not the best writer. Also if you want me to do a ship tell me. cause I know I'm doing Bakudeku, but I'll take request if ya want a ship added. (as long as it doesn't have Deku and Kacchan in it)~

3rd

The night was young as the green haired boy made his way to his home. He walked up to his mother's house and opened the door to the mushroom house. "Hi, mom!" His mother popped out from the kitchen, "Izuku, my baby! You're home!" She ran and gave him a big hug. Izuku smiled and took off his shoes, "I'm cooking fish and rice." His mother smiled, "how about you go get into comfy clothes." Izuku nodded and headed upstairs.

Izuku walked upstairs and got into pajamas. He started emptying his bag and a piece of paper fell out. He picked it up, it was a drawing that he drew when he was 5. Izuku was always fascinated by it. On it, was Izuku and his best friend, Uraraka. But right next to him was a drawing of a boy with wings. The boy had blond, spiky hair and red eyes. No one has any memory of this boy. He went around to everyone but everyone always brushed it off. He figured it was an imaginary friend. But he always had a feeling he was real.

"IZUKU!" His mom broke his train of thought, "FOOD IS READY!" he got up and headed downstairs. He heard a familiar voice. "Uraraka!" He ran downstairs and hugged her. Uraraka was his best friend, and because of her new job they never saw each other. "Deku-kun!" She blushed. She has had a crush on him since they were little kids. "What are you doing here? Don't you have to travel?" Uraraka's job was a traveling nurse. That meant she would bring supplies around to all the doctor's offices. "Well I was in the area and I thought I'd stop by." She laughed. "Well that's nice, we never get to hang out anymore, it's boring." Izuku smiled. Uraraka blushed at the statement.

"Don't be shy dig in." Izuku's mother pushed them towards the food. They sat down and begin eating. That's when they heard *knock* *knock*

~sorry, this was so short the next chapter will be longer, also please tell me a ship lol I wanna do something that will make you guys enjoy it more, cause it's not the best. Thanks for reading UwU~