The knight

CHAPTER 2

Izuku's POV

"Don't be shy dig in." My mom pushed me and Uraraka towards the food. We sat down and begin eating. That's when they heard *knock* *knock*

I got up, but my mom said she'd get the door. She walked over and slightly opened it. "Hello? How can I help you?" I heard my mom ask. I couldn't see nor hear what the man was saying. "Why? We're enjoying our dinner, please come back later.... How important? Fine... Izuku, dear, come here, please." I got up and headed towards the door, giving Uraraka a worried expression.

I opened the door, it was a knight. "H-Hi." He took out a piece of paper and read from it, "Dear young Midoriya, I have been looking through the kingdom for worthy people, but you're the only man I can find that is to the level I need. I need someone with heart, compassion, and skills. If you would take my offer, I can give you all you're heart's desires. Sincerely King Toshinori." The knight looked up waiting for my response. All I could do was think about how lucky I am for the KIng to notice me, me of all people. I saw my mom's expression, I could tell she does not want me leaving. But I have to, it could bring so many opportunities. "What's the offer?" I ask the knight. The knight said, "The king wanted only him and you to know. So I have no idea." I couldn't help but recognize the voice. Who is this? But I don't have time to think about that. I look over to mom and smile. "Do I have to come tonight?" The knight nodded yes. " Ok let me go get my bag." My mom's eyes started to tear up, but she didn't say anything. I walked past the table and headed upstairs. "Wait! Deku-kun?" I forgot Uraraka was here. "I'm going to the kingdom tonight. I don't know if I'll be back tonight, to be honest. But whatever I have to do, hopefully, it won't last long." She ran to me and hugged me. Then I headed upstairs and got my stuff.

~time skip brought to you by a VERY lazy person xD ~

I got into the carriage, and put my bag down. I didn't bring a lot of stuff. The knight got in too, it was awkward. "S-so what is it like to be a guard?" The knight looked at me, or I think. He was wearing a helmet so I can't see his face. "When you have dreamt about it for years, and it's all you ever wanted, it's pretty amazing," the knight replied. "That voice- What's your name, if you don't mind me asking?" He hesitated, "Iida." Was it who I was thinking of? I had a friend growing up names Tenya Iida. But after he went away to somewhere we never heard of him again. "Tenya?!" I asked. He slowly took off his helmet. IT WAS HIM!!! I hugged him, and for some reason, he was surprised. "I-i'm sorry." He apologized, for what, I don't know. "Why are you saying sorry?" He frowned, "I went to the camp without telling anyone, and when I came back I felt too guilty." He explained to me. "We wouldn't have been mad, We would've loved to know that you're okay." We caught up on everything and talked.

It was about midnight when we reached the castle. "The king is probably asleep so I will escort you to your room and in the morning you guys will discuss the offer," Iida explained. I nodded and we headed to the room.

It was so big! It was everything I imagined. I set my stuff down and not too long after fell asleep. 

~Sry again, It's so short xD, I wrote this one pretty fast too, anyways have a good day UwU~