~OoooOOo~

Uraraka POV
    *Snap*, All of us jumped. I grabbed onto Deku-kun and he stood to protect me, how sweet UwU. WAIT! I have no time to think of what this is now, WHAT'S IN THE WOODS BEHIND US!!! I could feel me tremble. I grabbed onto my gun, I know I'm not experienced but I'm glad I have it.
    The snaps kept getting louder and louder. Eventually, I just pulled out my gun and pointed it at the noise. I could tell I scared Deku-kun a little. "Don't shoot! Please!!! I'm sorry we scared you!" A yellow haired guy popped out. "da** It, Kaminari!" I heard a girl shout. She popped out from the bushes, she had purple hair and long things that hung from her ears. Then another girl popped out, this girl had her hair tied up in a ponytail. "I-I'm sorry, we just wanted to know who you were." The ponytail girl said, "I'm Momo Yaoyorozo, This is Jirou Kyoka, and he is Denki Kaminari." Denki gave a little wave before Jiro slapped him. "You Idiot." She huffed. Momo seemed to be ignoring them.
    "I'm Izuku, this is Kaccha-erm I mean Bakugo-"
"King Bakugo." Bakugo corrected. Deku-kun shook his head yes, "and that's Uraraka." Bakugo crossed his arms, "So what makes you think you can just spy on us?" Bakugo demanded. They all exchanged looks. "We've heard rumors," Denki said. "Shut up!" Jiro hit his arm. "What? They asked." Jirou rolled her eyes. "People say a green haired boy is traveling to make peace with the kingdoms. So we can all defend from the monsters." Momo continued, "We want to help." Bakugo laughed, "and what would you do stalk them?" Momo clenched her fists, "If that's what you need, sir. Then we would gladly do it." I could tell Deku-kun was excited. He was practically jumping. "Yes!! We would love your help!" Deku-kun jumped. Momo smiled, but Bakugo got mad, jealous even. "We don't need you guys, now go back where ever you came! Okay?!" He huffed and tugged on Deku-kun. That made me mad. Why is he jealous when it comes to Deku-kun? He shouldn't be. I do that cause I like him and- Oh no... He can't like him, not like that.

Bakugo's POV
    These losers really think they can join us. Ugh, sometimes I hate that Deku is so... so, ugh nice!!! "We don't need you guys, now go back where ever you came! Okay?!" I shouted at them. I tugged on Deku and he looked at me, with his big, pretty, green, eyes. He smiled and said, "Don't worry Kacchan, they will help! I know it!" I started to blush. UGHH, why am I blushing!? "Whatever," I huffed. He smiled and looked over to them, "Thanks, guys! Welcome to the team!" I crossed my arms and pouted. They all jumped and smiled.
    About an hour later every one of those extras were soundly asleep next to us. Deku and I were still up looking at the stars. "Aren't the stars so pretty?" He asked. I shrugged, "There just balls of gas." Deku laughed. For some reason, I had butterflies in my heart. He was so... adorable? He leaned against me and hugged my arm. No ones ever done this, what do I do? I don't push him off, which I think confuses him. We stared at the stars for a few more minutes before Deku fell asleep. I decided to lay down, which woke Deku up. "You're awake." Deku yawned, "Sorry I didn't mean to fall asleep on you." He rubbed his eyes.

Deku's POV
     "Sorry I didn't mean to fall asleep on you." I rubbed my eyes. He didn't say anything. I lay down right next to him. "You can lay your head on me if you want I guess." He mumbled. "What?" I asked, I knew what he said, but it didn't sound real. "Do you want to be comfy or not?!" He huffed. I smiled and laid my head on his shoulder. I closed my eyes and listened to the crickets and birds. Then I felt a small kiss on my head. I blushed so much I could feel the heat radiating from my face.

3rd POV
    The boys sat staring at the stars, both blushing. Bakugo played with Izuku's hair until both fell asleep. Everything was calm and peaceful... well except Denki snoring and Jirou nudging him to stop every few minutes.
    The morning came upon, and everyone woke up. Uraraka was the first to wake and almost fell back when she saw Izuku's head on Bakugo. "H-hey, Deku-kun?" She nudged him awake. He slowly opened his eyes, "hey, Uraraka."Izuku got up and helped her fold the blankets back into their place. "Good morning peopleessss," Denki said with a yawn. "Help load this stuff, we need it for the trip," Momo told him. Denki did as he was told and soon everything was packed. Bakugo got up as Uraraka and Jirou were making breakfast. "Hi, Kacchan!" Deku waved, "come here, we're making eggs and fish." He got up and joined them. "Good morning my bro," Denki handed him a plate. Bakugo rolled his eyes, only Kirishima could call him that. After they all ate the continued the journey.

~Time skip, by weeb, writing this~

    A few weeks have passed, They are almost to the kingdom just a few more minutes. "We're almost there, Deku-kun! Isn't that exciting?" She smiled. Izuku nodded yes. When no one looked Bakaugo grabbed his hand, he did this a lot. Izuku loved it but hated when someone would look and he'd pull away. Why can't no one know? Is he embarrassed? Izuku would often ask himself. Uraraka quickly turned back to give Izuku a flower she found, and then she saw it. They're holding hands... She thought, I knew it... He never liked me. I was never good enough? She held back tears. "Are you okay?" Denki asked. It shocked Uraraka and she stumbled back, "I'm fine." She got up past him and he crossed his arms, "When I try to be nice, no one likes it. Especially the ladies." Denki huffed. "Maybe it's cause you're annoying," Jirou said as she went past him. "Yeah, but aren't I cute?" He laughed and gave her finger guns. Jirou blushed and covered her smile, She didn't know if it was because he was or he looked funny with finger guns. "Pfft, you're not cute."
"Ooo so I am?"
"WHAT!? No!"
"You're blushing."
"It's hot."
"Excuses."
"Shut up!" Jirou ran up to momo leaving him behind, laughing.
    "Guys, look! The castle!" Izuku pointed. It was beautiful, yet full of fire and ice. They made their way to the door. Izuku knocked, and the guards opened the door. "Who are you?" The guards demanded. "Izuku Midoriya, p-part of Toshinori's k-kingdom." Izuku studdered. The guards guided them through a narrow hallway and into a big room.
    "These people want to talk to the king." the guards explained. A man in a beard of fire glared at them. "What do you want?" Everyone looked at Izuku to explain why. So he gulped and explained, "w-well you see, the monsters are coming as we k-know. And well, If we worked together, we can defeat them!" The man seemed annoyed and bored at the same time. "Go." The man said. "W-what?" Izuku asked. "Go." The man demanded, "I don't have time for this." Bakugo got offended and defensive for Izuku, "Hey! At least listen, you Jerk!!"
"Don't talk to me, the king, like that!"
"Except, you're not the king." a low voice said in the distance. Everyone turned around, there was a boy. He was half red and half white. He walked up to the man, and the man jumped up. "What are you doing?" The boy asked. "Shoto, hehe, my boy."
"Don't call me that."
"Erm..."
"Now leave."
"Wha?"
"Leave. The crown has been passed down to me, I'm king."
"You don't know what's best for the kingdom"
"That's not for you to decide." The king turned back to them, but his facial expression didn't change. It was blank, no one could tell if he was mad,happy,sad, nothing. He sat down on his throne , "why are you here?"Izuku gulped before explaining.

~hiiiaaa peoples, I hope you enjoyed, I'm thinking about writing another story but with my own ocs, so I'll explain more what I'm going  to do w this one on Friday~