|six|

y/n's point of view."yeah, let's do that." freddy said. soon, freddy's attention went to the lightning bolt on our chests. weird thing, billy's was yellow, mine was blue. "can i..?" freddy asked, his voice trailing off. "oh, yeah, yeah." billy said. freddy leaned in to touch the lightning bolt on billy, electric sparks connected to freddy's fingers. "oh! oh my god!" freddy said. "it's crazy, right?" said billy. "so, what are your superpowers?" freddy asked. "superpowers? dude, i don't even know how to pee in this thing!" billy said as i snickered at his little joke.

"i-," i took a deep breath. "i already have powers. like, before this entire mess happened." i confessed. "wha- why didn't you tell me?" freddy said. "i- i can't. billy found out. i didn't tell him." i lied. i was good at lying. "i get it. show us!" freddy said. i sighed and extended my right arm and stretched my hand out. a f/c crystal shot out of my hand and landed in a tree. "that's the crystal thing. i can make shields, bridges, bullets, you name it," i said. "i can also blend into shadows, and since shadows are basically clones of someone, i can make people, well, force them, to do stuff." i said. "show us!" freddy said.

"fine." i said. "shine your flashlight on billy. i'll make him punch that tree, or something." i said. freddy turned his flashlight on, and created a darker shadow, so it would be easier for me to blend in. i soon became billy's shadow, and made him punch a tree. i blended out of the shadow, and i decided to use my invisibility, to have a little fun with them. "y/n, where are you, are you still in billy's shadow?" i snickered. i became visible again. "i was messing with you. i can also do invisibility. so.. that's cool." i shrugged. "alright, billy's turn." i said. "okay, c-can you fly?" freddy asked.

billy took a deep breath. "okay, let's do this," he said and took another deep breath. "okay.. how do we do this?" he said. i laughed and shrugged. "just... uhm... superman it. obviously, you have to jump." freddy improvised. "come on. how is that even obvious?" i said, rolling my eyes. "okay. t-try, to, u-uhm... believe that you can fly," freddy said as i massively facepalmed. "okay, i read this deep dive in the pyramid study about superpowers, and in six out of ten, belief is the key." freddy said. "pfffff, i'm absolutely positive this git- i mean, idiot, will just fall face-first to the ground." i said. damn, i need to start getting used to speaking american. "either you're secretly british or you're jut good at pretending to have a british accent and then covering it up." freddy said. billy and i sent nervous glances at each other and i gulped. "second option." i said. "belief, belief, belief." billy said. "i believe i can fly. i believe i... i believe i can fly. i.." billy jumed and guess what happened?

he fell face-first into the ground. "did you believe?" freddy asked. "yeah." billy replied. "he didn't." i whispered to freddy. "okay, your turn, y/n." i sighed and shook my head. "no thanks, not in the mood for injuries." i said. "come on, y/n. please!" freddy said. "fine." i stepped on the platform thing. i muttered to myself. "i believe i can fly. i believe i can-" i jumped only to almost meet the floor before i made a quick crystal shield. "HOLY SHIT THAT WAS CLOSE!" i said. billy laughed. "okay, billy, you wanna try invisibility?" freddy asked. "how do i do...? you know. okay, okay, okay." he said. freddy and i looked at each other and immediately understood what we were about to do. "oh, oh my god, it worked!" freddy said, surprised. "where'd you go?" i asked. both freddy and i were good at acting, so this was just a chance to show off our abilities. "i'm right here. can't you see me?" billy asked. "i'm invisible. i'm right here. over here. i'm invisible! i'm invisible!" billy... he acted like a bloody four year old. i tried my best not to roll my eyes at that git.

"nice outfit, dipshit!" some teenagers insulted. "we-we may have been testing out invisibility and super-intelligence at the same time. heh." freddy said. freddy, i'm gonna come right here and beat you." billy said, pointing at freddy, until an electric spark shot out of his index finger. "oh. okay." i said, surprised. "oh my god!" billy said. "y/n, t-try to do that!" i pointed my finger and the same thing happened. "okay, u-uh wait billy come here." i said. try to do that, and make that tree fall down, or something." i said. i held his hand, and both of us blushed but we created electricity strong enough to break something, and we shot it at the tree. "WE DID IT!" i smiled and hugged billy. we stayed like that for a while, but we let go. "heh. sorry." i said.

846 words.

im so sorry this is short! some stuff was going on and i couldn't update. life isn't really great, but that doesn't mean i wont update! i'll try to update in this way. monday: update. tuesday: no updates. wednesday: update. and the cycle goes on. also, im sorry for any spelling/ grammar mistakes, because i'll edit/proofread this after i finish the book, or most probably when i have free time. i don't proofread my chapters, so there may be mistakes. anyways, i luv u all !!
xoxo avery.