|eight|

"we're getting a day off." he said, smiling.

"that's lovely." i said, dead inside since i just woke up.

"get out, batson. i want to get dressed." i said grumpily.

"fine, fine." he rolled his eyes and exited darla's room. i got dressed in a black crop top with black high waisted leggings. i get out of the room and grab an apple for breakfast.

"dude, you look like a spy!" freddy teased.

"shut up superman." i teased back.

"you're annoying." he said.

"at least i- nevermind," i mumbled the last part and looked down. "where's billy?" i asked.

"oh so now you love him more than me?" freddy said sarcastically. i crept up close behind him.

"tell me or i won't hesitate to-" i whispered in his ears in a low growl.

"fine! he's in our room!" freddy said, blushing. i smirked and walked upstairs, finishing my apple and throwing the core in the bin. i opened their bedroom door to find billy shirtless.my face turned into a crimson shade of red.

"oh hey!" he said.

"billy fuCKING BATSON-" i whisper-yelled.

"what?"

"uhm, nevermind." i said. i walked inside trying to contain my blush. billy decided to finally put a shirt on.

"about time, batson." i hissed.

"don't pretend you didn't enjoy that."

"shut up, batson."

"you know, i find it hot when you say my last name like that." he teased. i shot a tiny crystal from my hand and it landed on his foot.

"ouch, what was that for?"

"for you being an annoying ar- ass." i corrected myself.

"dude, why don't you just speak british in front of me?"

"oh no reason, i mean, it's not like there could possibly be people eavesdropping, or there is absolutely no chance of anyone walking in on us." i said sarcastically.

he rolled his eyes and sat next to me on the bed. so, what do you want to do?" he asked.

"i dont know, ask freddy and he'll probably make us-"

"let's test out your powers today!" freddy barged into the room.

"expected." i whispered to myself. billy laughed a little.

"you know, we can just take a break, or something, i'm tired." i muttered.

"fine, fine." freddy sighed. billy smirked and got up.

"hey freddy, can you come with me for a second?" billy oh-so casually asked. freddy nodded his head and both the dorks left the room. i, dear friend, am not as oblivious as all the rest of the y/n s in fanfiction. well, i'm not in a fanfiction, but still. my life does feel like a fanfiction, not gonna lie.i knew those dorks were up to something. a few minutes later, they came back in. billy sat on his bed, next to me, and freddy sat on a chair.

"so, tell me about your foster parents." said billy.

"well, there's salvatore hunter, known more commonly as sal, and then there's luna, she's pretty chill." i said. "i also have an older 'sibling', his name is jax. call him jaxon and you'll get a punch in your face." i said, putting air quotations around the word 'sibling'.

"where's jax, though?" billy asked.

"staying at his friend's house, like me." i replied. billy hummed a response to my answer. we sat in comfortable silence for a few minutes.

"hey, why don't we go to the cinema?" freddy asked. i nodded and billy agreed.

"what should we watch?" he asked.

"i don't know." i muttered.

"maybe we check out the movies when we get there." billy said. i nodded and off we headed to the cinema.

-time skip to when you're at the cinema because i'm lazy and i'm procrastinating help-

"hey, they're showing f/m (favorite movies for you uNcUlTuReD sWiNeS) today." freddy said.

"okay should we-"

"holy shit there's a horror movie- yes." i said.

"y/n, you know that those things scare me." freddy whined.

"i wanna watch that too, but if he's-"

"nah, how about i watch m/n and you guys watch that horror movie, it's fine." freddy said smirking a bit, it wasn't that visible but i noticed.

i rolled my eyes and paid for the tickets, ignoring billy's whining about how he should pay, and we got in. thankfully the next showtime was in a few minutes, so we had a chance to buy popcorn and stuff. we go to our seats and we sit there.

702 words.

a/n

ok im ending this just like that bcuz im an evil author mwahahahah >:) ok jk but im seriously procrastinating and i have abit of writers block, so uh i'll try to update twice or once a week. also, we're close to 1k wtf i thought no one would read this woah-

alright rest well, and eat well !!

xoxo avery.