|seven|

sorry this is short.

y/n's point of view.

we snuck into the vasquez's house. we were being really quiet. i was using my invisibility, and helping the two idiots be invisible too. billy accidentally stepped on a stair too loud. "h-hello?" rosa said. my breath hitched. "j-just got done in the bathroom." freddy quickly said. "oh, okay, sweetie. goodnight." she said. "goodnight." all three of us said. my eyes widened as i slapped my mouth shut very quietly. "freddy, who was that?" rosa asked. "oh, that was billy. he just has laryngitis." freddy said. "wh-who's that feminine voice, then?" she asked. "oh, that's just y/n. her voice went away a bit, that's why it's so deep." freddy said. "what? laryngitis? and y/n's voice went away?" rosa said, surprised. "i'm kidding! i'm kidding," he said."well, they're really, really tired and want to go beddy-bye." freddy continued. i rolled my eyes and made a mental note never to use freddy for excuses.

"beddy-bye? what's beddy-bye?" rosa asked. "just hide, hide." billy said. "billy! yln! you're back! let us see you! we're so worried about you!" rosa said happily. billy and i cringed. "i told you this was a bad idea!" i hissed. we ran to darla's room and shut the door. "freddy?" i heard rosa shout.

darla stared at the three of us as she was about to scream. billy quickly ran to darla and shut her mouth. "hey, covering her mouth like you're gonna kidnap her isn't gonna make her less scared." freddy said as i rolled my eyes for the umpteenth time today. "darla, it's me, billy. a-and that's y/n. a wizard made us look like this.-" billy got cut off. "maybe don't start with wizard, that'll just make her more confused." freddy cringed. "this old guy, he brought me to a temple, and he made me say 'shazam'-" a bolt of lightning got billy as he went back to teenage form. keyword, he. not me.

"verbally triggered body manipulation properties! you can switch by saying 'shazam'!" freddy said. "okay, okay. he switched by saying shazam, i'm still the same," i said. "what do i say, natza?-" a bolt of lightning hit me and i was back to being... me. "you're back!" billy said and hugged me. i'm pretty sure both of us blushed. sure, we were 'together', but it felt like we never confessed. so whenever we hugged or anything, it still felt weird. we never held hands in public, except for that little run and subway scene, and no one really knows. we let go and just stared at each other.

i blushed and looked down as i nudged billy and looked at darla. "listen to me, darla, you cannot tell anyone about this, but billy an y/n are superheroes, and if a villain found out that he's a hero, that endangers us, okay? a hero's loved ones are like, a perfect bad guy target." freddy said. "is she good at keeping secrets?" billy asked. "moderate." darla said. "no." freddy and i said in unison. "oh, god." billy mumbled. he took a deep breath

"okay, listen to me. yo cannot tell a single soul about this." billy said. "why? what if it's somebody we trust?" darla said. "you can't trust anyone in this cruel world." i growled in a low voice so no one hears it. "'cause good sisters don't tell secrets." freddy said. "i'm a good sister." darla said. "yeah, you are." i said. she went to bed and i tucked her in. i hugged freddy and pecked billy on the cheek, knowing it would make him blush, and sure enough, it did. "okay, lovebirds, let's go to bed. goodnight y/n, darla." freddy said. "goodnight, freddy." darla and i said. "goodnight, billy." i said. " 'night." he said. billy and i blushed as the boys went to their room and i stayed in darla's room.

"y/n?" i heard a small voice say. "hm?" i hummed. "a-ae you sure i'm a good sister? and does billy love me?" she asked. i smiled weakly. "darla, you aren't a good sister, you're an amazing sister. and i'm sure billy loves you. if you're talking about earlier at school, he's just not used to this thing. okay?" i said, reassuring her. "thanks, y/n! you're a great big sister, even though you aren't technically my sister!" she said. i laughed at her adorableness, and went to a peaceful sleep.

the next day, y/n's point of view. (a/n: i know they had school the next day, but i wanted to put a peaceful day for billy and y/n to get closer, so they're going to have a cute, cuddly day !!)

"y/n? y/n-bear? wake up. baby, wake up." i heard a masculine voice say as i slowly open my eyes. billy stroked my hair and smiled at me. "good morning." i said. "speak in british more it sounds cute." he said. i laughed. "only with you though. can't risk it." i said, in british. he smiled and pulled me into the biggest bear hug ever. "we're getting a day off." he said.

847 words.

a/n

sorry this was so short and was cut off like that, i'm really sorry. next chapters will get longer. now dont go trolling me and being like nExT cHaPtErS wIlL gEt LoNgEr because they will! im really busy so please, understand that. thank you all <3

xoxo avery.