∆ 0.003 ∆

Chapter Three: Stranger Things

Sky?

Sky?

Sky, wake up! Sky, there's something wrong.

I stared at the wreckage far away from us, my ears ringing loudly and my body sat paralyzed in fear. Well we were just walking in the middle of the woods to look for some logs and then a ship crashed just above our heads.

Alexis had helped me to my feet and was dusting me off. Her expression worn worry and she immediately moved my face around probably looking for scratches or bruises.

Sky? Sky?..You okay?!" She asked once the ringing began to cease. I nodded slowly.

"What-what was that?" I asked as Alexis shook her head. "I don't know. I'll go check it out."

"Be careful." I called out as she nodded and flew over to the wreckage. I slowly went after her, not trusting whatever it was that had crashed.

I was more and more anxious as I got closer to the ship. Was it a Decepticon? Maybe it's Optimus? Or maybe another Autobot? Who knows!

"Sky! Come here! Quick!" I heard as I rushed through the wreckage and towards the call from Alexis. As soon as I saw her blonde glowing hair, I came to a stop.

"Hey, what's wro-woah!" I shouted as I looked down and saw a orange bot roll up to me.

"Oh my goodness! You're Skylar! And you're Alexis! The Protectors of Earth! I have heard so much about you!" It said as I looked at Alexis. She shrugged before I looked back at the bot.

"Um..thanks? And you are..?"

"Uh, Fixit, Kiss..Hiss..Miss!" Fixit said while malfunctioning a couple of times. I raised an eyebrow before I looked around. The entire forest area was covered in containers the size of maybe Optimus or a little smaller. And most of them were empty.

"Um, Fixit, were those containers..um.. already empty?" I asked as Fixit looked at the containers.

"Oh, dear..this is not good." Fixit said as he rushed over to the containers. "What's wrong?"

"These stasis cells contained some of Cybertron's most dangerous Decepticons. And if the containers are empty.."

"That means they're free." I continued before I checked out the containers. One began to shake and I backed away slowly.

"What's in there?" I asked Fixit as he rolled over towards me.

"A prisoner named Grimlock. You should probably keep clear of this one." Fixit said while dragging me away. I looked back at the cell, watching as it shook more.

"Well..what do we now?" I asked as Alexis lifted a container.

"I'm not sure." Alexis said while sitting down the container. A loud crashing sound was heard and I looked towards the sound.

"What was that?"

"I don't know. I'll go check it out. You two stay here. Just in case it's Decepticons." Alexis said as I nodded and she flew off in the direction of the sound.