7: Misaki Kaito and the good luck charms

<Serenade's POV>

I quietly hum the lyrics, lost in thought before remembering yesterday's incident as my cheeks redden in anger ready to yell at the boys when I saw them but after the assignment is due so it doesn't mess with them up there on the stage.

'What a day...'

I sigh before continue humming the Lyrics until I heard a familiar annoying voice calling out to me.

"Look what we got here"

I ignore her and continue humming, which seems to irk her. Before a smug smirk spread across her lips.

"Ignoring me now huh?.. Na-na-mi" Tessa smirk grows wider as I growl slightly and giving her a full attention-glare.

"That. Is. Not. My. Name." I growl deeply, my fist began turning white on how hard I clench my fists.

"Ooh! I'm scared! So scared! That's not how you treat an old friend... My dear Na-na-mi." Tessa put a fake hurt face while putting her hand on her chest in fake hurt, though I saw the slight fear that crossed her eyes for a split second.

I stand up with a scowl on my face, standing face-to-face at my ex-best friend, "You were never a friend to me... And with that ugly personality and look of yours, I don't know how you have any friends at all"

Tessa fumes before clench her fist, running at me aiming for a punch to my face, I close my eyes waiting for the Pain...

"Oi! What in the Muse are you doing?!" A new and older female voice shouts sounding like it was right in front of me.

I open my eyes to see a girl slightly older than me, with orange hair with multiple shades of blue underneath and unique purple eyes in front of my with Tessa's fists on her palms.

"Enough Of this!" She shouts with authority in her voice, Tessa backs up and walks away, But not before sending the girl and me hateful glare.

"You okay?"She asks and I nod, slightly shaken from her authoritative voice, in which she must've notice.

"A-ah! Sorry! I just really hate bullies, anyways! My name is Misaki Kaito! Nice t' meet ca'!" She hold out her hand for me to shake which I accept.

'Is this really the same girl from before?'

"...Serenade Melody..." I answer slowly. She lit up like a Christmas tree and clasp her hand on mine, freaking me out a little.

"Oh! You are the one that is partnered up with the hot boys in blah....blah...blah!"

I roll my eyes and walk away not able to hear the rest since I put my headphones in zoning her out as she droned on following me to the practice room for reasons unknown to me.

―――

I get to the practice room with the the girl still blabbering on and on about a boy or whatever I am not really listening but that didn't seem to discourage her to continue that or she just didn't care. Any way the boys were sitting around the piano singing the song that I wrote them like a day like yesterday didn't happen, until they saw me and bolted to me stopping right in front of me, making me squeak in fright quickly shutting the door out of reflex making both boys run nose first into the door, That caused the girl to stop talking for the first time in the whole walk down there....she stood there frozen for a second assessing the situation she slowly started to laugh getting louder and louder by the second.

it took a beat for for the boys to realize what happened the moment they do you could hear two loud groans and the door instantly swings open. "Sere-chaaaaann!!!!" Yuuto whines holding his nose.