11:Making tough decisions

(There is gonna be a dream in this chapter and yes it will be allot like in the anime.....I'm using the excuse that the family is just bound to have this happen so if you don't like it lovelys) 

>Third person<

Serenade sits there in completely shock with her head down her mind trying to wrap around the new information since no one ever thought of her whenever something good happens to them, they usually just left her behind with little to no good bye...even her own family did so she never expected for them to consider her even for a second.

The boys wave their hands in front of her face trying to gain her attention but to no prevail she remained as still as a statue."What do we do?? Did we kill her??" Yuuto asks as he looks up at Touma and away from Serenade.

".....Should we hide the body??? Maybe behind the school?? She loved the school anyway" Touma said looking completely serious.

"Wh What?!?! We can't hide the body!......We have to hand it over to the hospital then it will go a funeral home duh!" Yuuto shakes his head at Touma's 'dumb idea' since it was illogical.

"Sorry I just thought you wouldn't want them to ask any questions about how we got the body i thought it would be easier" Touma says with a shrug.

"Oh....You're right we should burry it somewhere...you get one side I'll get the other" Yuuto said before they go on either side of her and picks her up making her instantly snap out of her trance and wiggle making them out her down. "She is alive!"

"phew! Now we don't have to worry about burying the body" Touma says in relief before he makes eye contact with Yuuto and the two instantly burst out laughing at their joke.

"....Huh?? What body??" Serenade mumbles in confusion as she watches the two laugh their butts off.

"Oh Sere-chan's body of course!" Yuuto said giving her a cheeky smile.

"Oh sere-chan's body that ma.......wait....I'm Sere-chan!!! You tried to burry me alive?!?!?!?!" Serenade looks between the two in complete horror making the boys laugh even harder

"Well you froze w we didn't know y you were still alive" Touma said between laughter wiping away his tears from laughing so much.

".........First of all I am alive.....and second of all you shouldn't just bury a body...you should get a deep hole but the body in covering it up with a layer of dirt then but a dead animal on top of it so if they have search dogs they think the dogs only alerted to the animal and wouldn't dig any further....THAT'S! how you bury a body...newbies" She scuffs and shakes her head picking up Sammy and petting him, it was now the boys turn to look horrified.

"H How.....how do you know that s sere-chan?!" Yuuto exclaims his eyes wide in shock.

"If you killed someone you can tell us we wouldn't tell anyone" Touma looks at her expecting her response.

".......I've never killed anyone Yuuto-san Touma-san" She rolls her eyes at their assumptions "But that doesn't mean I haven't thought and planning it in my head" She mumbles under her breath before looking up at them.

"What was that Sere-chan??" Yuuto asks tilting his head.

"Oh nothing Yuuto-san...it's nothing at all" She puts a piece of her hair behind her ear.

"So! Have you thought it over?? Are you coming with us if we go??" Touma looks at her curiously making her instantly tenses up.

"I um.......I need to think about it.....I'll....tell you in the morning" She gets up and gives them a small smile. "See you two soon....Don't get into to much trouble while I'm gone" She giggles and quickly runs out of the room Sammy running after her.