17:Raging Entertainment pt3

>Third person<

While the three friends were having fun and singing in the new music room there were some people who they have yet to meet but would soon be the ones changing their paths forever if they accepted it. Some where in the raging entertainment building there was a group of eight people in a room watching a tv with great interest not one saying a word.

That was until the one behind a desk leans forward in his chair and puts his elbows on the desk resting his chin on his fingers that was interlocked.  "So? You saw who i was talking about...what do you think? Should we steal them??" Raging asks with smirk as he looked at the members of heavens. 

Eichi looks away from the tv and shrugs "The boys are pretty nice have some potential that with some more pushing could get close to our level but the girl has some great talent for song writing and not a bad voice either to bad female idols aren't very popular with the crowds right now"  

"Honestly I didn't know about the girl I just thought that she was a song writer I felt something close to what Miss Nanomi makes with her songs but yet it was so different from it. It made me  feel overwhelming anxiety and protection. it was what they really wanted to convey and it was clear.' raging replies staying at the tv that showed the three students practicing dance moves as they talked and laughed from whatever they were talking about, they all just looked so relaxed. 

"If she can do that now then with some molding from us they could  make it where we push far past starish and makes Raging number one again" Van said as he runs his hand throw his hair with a smirk, "besides if we took them away from the academy it will grab attention" 

"Precisely but not yet...we want to cause a ripple...I would be lying if i didn't say I looked into them and it's amusing. they are the most popular boys in the school and Saito Yuuto is from a very well known wealthy family and so is Tanaka but not to the same extent. If we waited for a week or two and told them to rise in the school more so they are number one in the school the impact of the removal will be extreme and far more sweet to watch" Raging smirk widen.

"What about the girl? Is she just gonna be another song writer who tries and fails to be as good as Nanami?" Yamato asks looking at everyone from where he was doing a handstand. 

"She can be as good as Miss.Nanami I know it. There isn't much known about Miss.Melody before she entered the academy. I do know that she works a job to support herself which makes me believe that she uses a fake name to get into the music bus" Raging sighs in annoyance. "Which makes it hard to know how to get her. She isn't well known in the school but the few who do know her seem to hate her because two popular girls hate her" 

"How did you find that out???" Van asks.

"I bribed afew people to go around asking about the three students. All three should be in different groups yet they all seem to be so close despite none of them being like the others. which interest me" Raging replies.. 

Eichi looks interested by this his father's words and gets up. "Should we go see them then? We do want them here correct? Who wouldn't want to get ahead of the curve and snatch some talent" Eichi laughs as the other members of heavens get up as well looking to Raging to see what he wanted to do.

"No. You all will stay here I'll go talk to them and hand them the contracts and go over some things with them to see if they truly will be on our side.I don't need you around besides from what I heard the girl doesn't like you so it would probably be best if you don't come" Raging gets up and walks out.

"What?! Why wouldn't the girl like us? We are amazing and she writes music similar to our style" Van asks looked annoyed.

"She doesn't like Nagu?! Every girl likes Nagi! I'm the cutest idol!" Nagi whines.

"I'm sure she just isn't a fan of our music not us since she doesn't know us" Eiji said with a smile as he sits back down. 

"I'm sure I could win her over with my charm once I get to meet her. No girl can resist me which my attention is on them" Van said confidently with a flirtatious undertone.

~~~~~~~~~~

The three friends were starting to get restless and rather impatient of waiting after being in the room for over a hour and yet there was still no sign of anyone coming to talk or get them. The three teenagers were sitting on the floor yet again playing a game of rock paper scissors. 

"Ha! I win again pay up Yu" touma smirks as Yuuto groans and Serenade marks another tally on a piece of paper. There was a loud slapping sound followed by a groan and a thud. 

"OUCH! Do you have todo it so hard Touma-kun!?!?" Yuuto exclaims as he lays on the floor on his side holding onto his cheek after Touma slapped him.

"The loser  of two out of three gets hit the rules are completely clear no room for misunderstanding" Touma said smugly.

"Why does it feel like you are taking something our on me...did I wrong you Touma-kun?! If  I did I'm so sorry!" Yuuto whines as he rubs his cheek looking close to tears.

"What are you talking about?! It was your idea! I said it wasn't a good idea and yet you persisted that we did this and yet you whine that you lose?" Touma comments as he rolls his eyes and flicks Yuuto's forehead.

"That's ten to five Touma-san" Serenade giggles softly. "Maybe we should stop i think if you slap him again his face will lose feeling for a week"  

Suddenly someone cleared their throat making the teens heads jerk towards the door seeing Raging standing there. They quickly jump up and move closer embarrassed by him catching them acting so childishly. 

"Im Otori Raging I am the owner and ceo of Raging entertainment it is nice to meet you two boy again" Raging smiles and walks into the room.

"N nice to meet you again sir" Touma stuttered out before calming himself down and gaining his composer. They shake hands as Serenade steps back so she wouldn't be in the way of their greetings. 

"So i know the two of you but who is this young lady you have with you?" Raging asks holding out his hand but Yuuto and Touma pull Serenade between them and wrap their arms around her to keep her safe.

"This is Melody Serenade she is our composer she wrote the song you heard that won us the competition" Touma said looking on guard. 

"Yeah! She is the best! She can sing compose and dance like the complete package and she is all ours" Yuuto said with a big smile as he pinches her face making her groan and swat his hand away glaring softly at him. 

"Oh? So she is the one you two were talking about pulling in to sign the contracts with you. I thought as much but I needed to confirm" Raging said not missing a beat seeming unaffected by their stand off ish nature. "So how about we get down to business??" He said before snapping his fingers and a girl quickly steps forward and hands him three contracts. 

~~~~~~~ 

Hi my lovelies! Welcome back to the next chapter. Chapter seventeen is now down! YAY!!! I hope everyone is enjoying the story so far! and like how the story is going! As always if you have any suggestions or ideas to how the story should go or how characters should interact please tell me! And I will try to incoperate them if it is  possible! 

Which heavens member should they meet first?? Do you think they will hit it off with any of them? If so which ones?? 

Word count:1390

10/12/20