18:Raging entertainment pt 4

The meeting ended in a pause in all of the discussions since it was getting late and neither parties could make a decision with little deliberation between the separate  groups, so in the end the three teenagers bid farewell to the fervent male and walks out of the room heading towards the exit of the building as the sunset on the eventful day.  

The three walk side by side through the hallways the only sound was the clicking of their shoes hitting the floor almost in perfect rhythm with each other, that was until Yuuto broke the silence with a long deep breath and stops walking. "Did that really happen?...Someone pinch me" he said in a slight daze before Touma wacks him in the back of his head making him stumble and try not to fall. "Hey!!! I said pinch me not hit me!..Wait no! to late now!" He whines trying to move away when Touma tried to pinch him.  

"What? A small pinch wasn't gonna do it so i thought a hit would wake you up"  Touma said coolly with a simple shrug making Yuuto weakly glare at him. 

"that isn't what you thought and we both know it! Touma don't start with the innocent act" Yuuto said as he gently shoves his friend when he wasn't expecting it causing Touma to fall on his butt. 

"Dude! Come on! Was that really necessary?? Come help me up" Touma groans and holds out his hand wanting Yuuto to help him up.

"Yes yes it was." Yuuto laughs as he grabs his hand and tries to pull him up but ends up on the floor next to Touma was he pulled him back with full force so they were both on the ground and both their booties would be sore. 

"Guys....can we go?? It's getting late if we don't go now we wouldn't get back to the dorms before curfew which means we will be in big trouble" Serenade said as she tries to hold back laughter at the end of the hallway she was clearly about to leave them behind since she had to yell to them to get them to listen. They quickly jump up and run to her grabbing both of her hands making her blush and laugh. "Took you long enough i was about to leave both of your behind" She mumbles to keep herself from blushing showing how much their small gestures affected her. 

"Aww come on you know you would never leave us we are your friends you wouldn't abandon us" Yuuto teases her gently nudging making her blush and look away gently nudging him back. 

"Oh hush i so could and i was about to i was just...seeing that you two didn't hurt....your voices from all that bickering that's all" She mumbles looking away from them both to hide her smile. 

"Oh. Is that so missy??" Touma smirks and picks her up making her squeak loudly struggling in his grip. "Say you love us! We all know you do!!!" Touma teases as Yuuto laughs and starts to tickle her. 

"H Hey!!! N NO!!!! I'm not ticklish! N Now put me d down!!!!!" She exclaims as she struggles in his arms trying to keep from laughing not liking getting touched. "I I'll kick you! D Don't test me!!!" She whines struggling more.  

Suddenly she was lifted out of Touma's arms and placed down away from them behind some tall man's figure making her look confused yet relieved that she she wasn't in the air anymore. "You guys are causing such a ruckus in the middle of a hallway for no reason. Weren't you suppose to be gone now? The building is closing soon and yet you are terrorizing the lady" The guy said as Serenade looks up at him trying to get a look of his face since the voice sounded vaguely familiar. 

"oh no! You got us wrong! We weren't terrorizing her we were just trying to get her to say she loved us. that's all" Yuuto said with a smile before grabbing Serenade's hand and pulling her away from the guy and into his arms wrapping them around her protectively so he couldn't take her.

"Oh? It didn't seem that way. It looked like you were holding her while she was telling you to put her down since she didn't like being held" The guy said rather cold voice. Now that Serenade could get a clear look at his face, he had dark brown hair with some fringe hanging in front of his dark purple eyes with glasses and a mole right under the right corner of his lip. She felt like she has seen him some where before and yet she couldn't put her finger on it.