21: Halloween bashing pt1

The next day, while others in the school were eating and chatting Serenade, was sitting under a tree relaxing and basking in the shade that the tree provided for her. She was avoiding the trouble makers that she called her friends. She loved them so but it takes a lot out of her to be around them for so long after she was so used to being by herself almost twenty-four seven, it was a big adjustment so she takes lunch to sneak away from them for some peace and quiet it annoys the boys but she needed it she didn't want to sit there watching them eat it didn't sound appealing to her.

Right before the bell rang there was this small beep from the speakers that were all over the school, soon a strong and exuberant voice rang through the whole school catching everyone's attention. "HELLO STUDENTS!!! PLEASE MAKE YOUR WAY TO THE AUDITORIUM FOR THE ANNOUNCING OF WINNERS!!" The voice left the speakers with a small beep signaling the end of the message. Almost in an instant, the hallways were crowded with students eager to get the news of the contest that has been all the news around the school lately.

Serenade gets up with a sigh after she moved Sammy off her lap. "Come on out of all the times to call us you had to pick my down period" She mumbles bitterly to herself. "I was just about to actually be relaxed" Sammy yawned and stretched trying to wake himself up. "Come on Sammy let's go" She picks him up into her arms before starting to walk back to the school building.

It didn't take long before the auditorium was filled with students who were whispering and gossiping as they filed in and took their seats, Serenade was one of the last people in the room leaving only the back row seat empty for her. She sits close to the exit so she could leave quickly, unbeknownst to her two boys were searching all around for her in one of the first rows wondering if she actually came today since she wasn't interested this whole week.

The doors close and the lights dimmed as the spotlight was on one Saotome Shining who was walking on stage with a microphone smiling from ear to ear his sunglasses reflecting the light of the spotlight. He let all the chatter go down before he would even utter a word. "Welcome everyone!!! I'm sure you all are anxious to hear the results of the Halloween contest! Where the winner's song will be performed and recorded by one of the members of Quartet night!" At his words, the whole room erupted in cheers and screams. "Yes yes, now silence!" He said with a hearty laugh everyone quickly calming down and going silent. "here to announce the winners is..."

The attention was grabbed away from him when the room went pitch black everyone looking around confused thinking it was technical difficulties, but soon four lights appeared at both of the doors and both sides of the stage. It seemed like it happened in an instant, she couldn't seem to pinpoint how they did it but like magic one by one all four of the quartet night members were at the doors and the stage making all the girls explode in screams everyone screaming their favorite idols name hoping to get their attention. Just as quickly as they came they all disappeared for a second then all appeared in the center of the stage beside Shining. Serenade covers her ears from all the screaming rolling her eyes in annoyance from all the noise. "Quartet night!!!"

"I hope this is over soon or else my eardrums will burst" She mumbles to herself as Sammy nuzzles into her to comfort her. "Aww thanks, Sammy" She giggles petting his head.

"Welcome! We are Quartet night! Thank you for having us today to announce our two lovely winners!" Reiji steps up as he speaks and gently tips his fedora to the crowd as the screams got louder.

"Well while we were trying to pick the song that we liked the most we came across a problem," Camus said putting his hand to his heart and bowing as he steps up to be with Reiji.

"We couldn't pick between two of the best songs in the whole bunch," Ranmaru said as he steps up on the other side of Reiji and places an arm on his shoulder leaning on it.