10:Why must you whisper?

>Third POV<

The next morning Serenade got waken up by meows and pawing at her face by Sammy, Some where between she first seeing him and now she has gotten use to Sammy waking her up in some sort of way. "saaammmmyyyy I don't have classes till nine I have time to sleep so let me" She turns gently putting him off of her chest. Sammy groans internally and jumps off the bed and onto the night stand meowing constantly making her groan and cover her ears. "Sammy stop I want to sleep" She whines more.

Sammy jumps on her face making her instantly open her eyes picking him up and sitting up her hair a mess practically standing up in every direction from her restlessly night of tossing and turning. "Okay okay I'm up i swear this better be good or I am having cat for dinner" She mumbles as she rubs her eyes, Sammy instantly hisses and jumps back onto the night stand nudging the clock. Serenade looks at the time and it read 8:40 which made her eyes go wide in shock. "WHAT?! WHY DIDN'T MY ALARM GO OFF?!?" She exclaims throwing the blanket off of her and jumps out of bed. Sammy crawls under the blanket and curls up to sleep.

She didn't have much time to get dressed, she quickly puts her school uniform on and had a blue choker on and her shoes on. By the time she got her outfit on and brushed her teeth she had ten minutes before she had to be in class. She barely had time to do anything with her hair, So she runs a quick brush through her hair and pulled on a beanie to hide how messy her hair still was. She quickly puts her shoes on and puts her headphones around her neck before grabbing her bag and running out of her room and down the hall towards her class.

~~~~~~~~

Yuuto and Touma were in class sitting on their desks talking before class. "Can you believe that we meet Starish and Quartet night?? That was so cool!!" Yuuto exclaims leaning back on his hands.

"What is crazy is that we got to see them run around the school looking for Serenade" Touma laughs Yuuto soon joining in. "And the fact that they got lost made it better" He smirks.

"Well if we didn't get lost with them we probably would of never found Sere-chan at all and end up ending on a negative note" Yuuto smiles as he looks up at the ceiling getting lost in his thoughts for a second. "....Or be able to freely dance with Sere-chan......She knew exactly what she was doing" He said in a dreamy voice making Touma's smirk grow.

"Yu! earth to Yuuto" He flicks his forehead making Yuuto instantly snap out of his thoughts shaking his head and rubbing his forehead. "What are you thinking about Yu?" He leans forward curiously making Yuuto instantly blush and shakes his head gently pushing Touma away.

"N Nothing!! I I wasn't th thinking a anything!" He exclaims looking away rubbing his neck bashfully.

"Wow that sounds sssoooo convincing" Touma mumbles and rolling his eyes looking up when he heard the door open.

Serenade stands at the door way and takes a deep breath to catch her breath, She looks at the clock and smiles a little. "With one minute to spare" She mumbles before she goes to her desk putting her bag at her feet, but the moment she does and looks up Yuuto and Touma were suddenly at her desk like ninjas.

"Hi Sere-chan!" Yuuto exclaims and goes to hug her but she holds her hand out to stop him giving him a look. ".....yeah i know....you don't like hugs" he mumbles with a fake pout.

".....Sorry....Just don't like people touching me Yuuto-san....It's nothing personal" She gives him a small smile.

"But you didn't have a problem with us touching you yesterday, we hugged held hands and even danced together what's different now??" Touma asks curiously making her instantly look away out the window to hide her embarrassment.