-1

***STRONG LANGUAGE***
6:43am

[T.T] Hey Cher, you need a lift to school?

[Cher] Um rude of you not to know the answer...

[T.T] Yes? You do need a ride?

[Cher] Well, not so much as I need a ride but I do want one

[T.T] Oh, lmao. Fuck you. I'll be there in 15 xx

[Cher] Love you too. I'll be ready xx
————————————————————————————
7:04am

[T.T] I'm almost there are you ready?

[Cher] Yeah I'm waiting outside for you

[T.T] Ooo I see you!! Hey girl.

[Cher] I see you too!! Hey girl.

[T.T] Okay fucker get in

[Cher] Yeah, yeah
—————————————————————————————
Reality- at school
"What do you have first period, Cher?" Toni asked Cheryl as they were walking down the corridor.

"Um I have Bio with Ms. Miller, which means you have Bio with Ms. Miller. That would also mean darling, that you are stuck with me for a whole period." The obnoxiously tall redhead said mockingly.

"No, I don't want Ms. Miller" The serpent said sulking "I don't particularly want to spend a whole period with you either, I already spend every hour with you" She said now joking.

"Oof I feel the love" Cheryl said shoving her playfully with her shoulder, looking down at the ground.

"Haha yeah, feel that love bitch" Toni said shoving Cheryl right back, knocking her things out of her hands. Toni ran off so the other girl wouldn't shove her back again.
———————————————————————————-

8:45am

Game Of Phones

[Blossom Butt] Hey have you guys seen Antoinette? She wasn't in first period.

[Snoogypuss] Ooo what did she do?

[Betty Snooper] Yeah you called her A********e O.o (I'm not game enough to fully call her that)

[Gay K] I know exactly where she is...

[Antoinette] Kev!! Remember our deal. You sell me out and I'm not helping you.

[Blossom Butt] Antoinette fucking Topaz where the fuck are you?!

[Antoinette] I'm sorry. Please don't hurt me