-13

(I love that ginger god and goddess, I know kj isn't actually ginger but who cares)

**time jump**
Cheryl and Toni still hadn't made amends since their little argument. They haven't spoken a word to each other, they would occasionally throw glances each others way, Toni's more a look of disgust. When the girls passed each other in the hall everyone around them went silent and watched in case a fight broke out.

Cheryl was completely heartbroken, Toni on the other hand couldn't care less. They went about their days not talking to each other and they would usually hang out by themselves at lunch in case the other was with their group of shared friends. This whole dilemma was taking a huge toll on Cheryl's life and it wasn't easy for her to cope with.

Every time Cheryl tried to apologise to Toni, or even just say hello in passing, Toni would ignore her or pretend that she didn't exist. It hurt Cheryl to know that Toni didn't care about her anymore.

"I'm about to text Toni to tell her to come to the Whyte Wyrm tonight, you're still coming aren't you?" Betty asked Cheryl as they continued walking into the school.

"I don't think she would appreciate that very much" The redhead scoffed. Betty huffed and bumped Cheryl with her shoulder playfully. Cheryl turned to face Betty, she had a pout on her face.

"Pwease?" The tall blonde asked, batting her lashes at her cousin. Cheryl chuckled and turned away, continuing to walk to her class. She got a few metres away before she realised that Betty didn't move from where she was two seconds ago.

"Fine, I'll go but if Toni's not happy that I'm there, I'm leaving" Cheryl said, strutting away to her class. Betty smiled to herself, happy that she had convinced Cheryl to go to Toni's party. Betty took out her phone and began texting Toni.
—————————————————————————————
[Betty] Hey are you busy tonight?

[Toni] Nope, what's up?

[Betty] Meet me at the Wyrm later tonight

[Toni] Betty is this a booty call..? 😂

[Betty] Not tonight Toni. I just have to talk to you about some serpent stuff

[Toni] Yeah okay I'll see you then ;)

[Betty] Stop.

[Toni] 😂
—————————————————————————————
The rest of the day went as suspected, Toni ignoring Cheryl's every word and Cheryl's heart aching from the pain of sheer neglect.

It was only lunch time but already Cheryl had to make two trips to the bathroom, where she would cry and cry, one of which Toni walked in on. She showed not an ounce of sympathy for Cheryl, she went in did her business and left, all without making eye contact. That alone was enough to make Cheryl burst into tears again.

Finally the end of the school day rolled around. Cheryl was dreading seeing Toni that night as she knew that she wouldn't want anything to do with her, she never does anymore.

"Hey Cher, do you want to come over and get ready with me?" Veronica asked, wrapping her in a light hug. Cheryl nodded and hugged her back. They both walked down the steps of the school and into their cars, Cheryl followed Veronica to the Pembrooke to get ready for Toni's party.