-9

"Do you really have to go?" Toni whined as she lay cuddled into Cheryl on a Sunday morning.

"Not right now but I do later, babe. We can still spend the day together though" Cheryl stated as she climbed out of bed and over to Toni's dresser. She pulled out two pairs of black jean shorts and threw them on the bed. Toni propped herself up on her elbows and stared at Cheryl in confusion.

"What're you doin" Toni asked. Cheryl spun around on her heels and showed off a great smile while she held up two mesh shirts and two pairs of fishnet tights. She placed them on the bed and sighed.

"Look baby, as much as I love what you're wearing right now," Cheryl paused, biting her lip and looking Toni up and down, "You need to get dressed" She finished, throwing Toni's clothes at her. Toni stood up out of the bed and tugged her fishnets on over her panties, her jean shorts next. She was about to pull her shirt on over her bra when she spotted Cheryl bending over out of the corner of her eye. She snuck up behind her and squeezed her butt, making Cheryl jump slightly. Cheryl whined as Toni wrapped her arms around her waist.

"You, look so hot right now" Toni whispered seductively into Cheryl's ear. Cheryl turned around in Toni's arms and whispered back.

"Tell me something I don't know" Toni stared at her for a second before she leant in to kiss her lips softly. They finished getting dressed and walked out into the hall, Toni stopped in her tracks letting go of Cheryl's hand.

"What's wrong?" Cheryl asked, walking back to Toni.

"Where are we actually going?" Toni asked sceptically.

"The ice-cream parlour" Cheryl smiled as she saw Toni clasp her hands together and jump up and down like a child. Cheryl chuckled at the sight of Toni's childish side, all of a sudden Toni stopped jumping and she had a serious face on.

"Do we have to walk there?" Toni asked, praying they didn't have to. She closed her eyes for a brief second, when she opened them she was greeted with a nodding Cheryl. She scrunched her face and crossed her arms as she fell to the floor and crossed her legs. Cheryl giggled and sat on the floor with Toni.

"C'mon baby, it's not that far and you get ice-cream when we get there" Cheryl said, placing a hand on her thigh and squeezing it. She sat up on her knees and brushed a piece of hair from Toni's face and kissed her forehead while standing up. Cheryl stretched her arm out and grabbed Toni's, pulling her up off the ground.

The girls walked down the stairs and out of the house, hand-in-hand. They got a few meters down the street and Toni was already whinging about having to walk, Cheryl sighed and let her get on her back. Cheryl walked the rest of the way there with Toni clinging to her back, when they reached the ice-cream parlour Cheryl put Toni down in a booth, kissed her head and went to get their ice-creams.

When Cheryl came back with one chocolate ice-cream and one cherry ice-cream, she slid in next to Toni, handing her the ice-cream. Toni got all excited and started squealing, catching the attention of... well, no one, which was a relief for Cheryl. The rest of the people in the parlour just thought it was a child getting excited for their ice-cream, which in a way, it was.

When they finished their ice-creams Toni insisted they go down to Sweetwater River for a swim, Cheryl agreed, knowing that Toni wasn't going to get in the water in all her clothes. On the walk there she pictured Toni in nothing but her bra and panties. They were halfway there when Cheryl got tired of walking.

"Baby, I don't wanna walk, can you carry me?" Cheryl asked slouching over as she slowly walked to catch up to Toni.

"Sure baby, hop on" Toni said, stopping so Cheryl could get on her back. She bounced a little, pulling Cheryl up her back so she wasn't slipping anymore. Once Cheryl was securely on Toni's back, Toni began walking the short distance towards Sweetwater River. Toni didn't struggle at all carrying Cheryl on her back, despite what people might think, Cheryl weighed nothing, neither did Toni, they were both light as a feather.

They reached Sweetwater River in no time. Toni sat Cheryl down on a fallen tree and sat next to her. They intertwined themselves with each other and stared out to the water, it was sparkling under the evening sun and it was as clear as ever.

"I miss this T.T" Cheryl said looking up to Toni.

"Miss what babe?" Toni asked confused.

"I miss sitting here with you and losing myself in the nature. Do you remember all those times?" Cheryl said smiling.

"Of course I remember, they were my favourite times" Toni said, kissing Cheryl on the forehead. Cheryl smiled at the kiss and settled back into the crook of Toni's neck, staring out to the river. Cheryl was taken away by her girlfriend's embrace and the scenery surrounding them, she felt like she was in heaven. All of a sudden she was yanked up from the log, knocking her out of her trance.

"C'mon are we going for a swim or what?" Toni said pulling her girl towards the water.

"Wait," Cheryl giggled, "I can't go in in these clothes" She finished walking back to the log. She took her shirt off first, then her pants, she threw her shorts down but when she did her phone fell out and turned on, it said '4:39pm' Cheryl glanced back at it quickly and gasped, she began putting her clothes back on.

"What're you doing?" Toni asked walking back from the water.

"Shit! I'm late, I should've been home a half hour ago" Cheryl said gathering her stuff. Toni ran along side Cheryl all the way back to her house. They reached the front door of Cheryl's house, panting and sweating. Toni said her goodbyes to Cheryl and started to walk off.

"Wait! you should stay here, I know your mom won't mind" Cheryl said reaching for Toni's hand, pulling her back towards her.

"Okay, I'll just tell my mom" Toni said getting excited, she very rarely got to stay at Cheryl's house.

A/N: to be continued, dum dum dummmm. hehe im tired and a smidge loopy.