7

Kai's p.o.v

"After soobin hyung left me blushing by his message I was really annoyed really annoyed that I want to rub some penguins tummy... they're so cute...and small wow!....."

I glared at people who passed by thinking I'm weird hmph...I am not!.... , as soon as i saw beomgyu coming out from the school i sighed in relief finally i can go home with someone beside me hehe :3 "

the male ran towards beomgyu with a slight smile , the both male's walked towards the exit of the school kai telling about taehyun's invited.

Taehyun's p.o.v

After telling the guys no gays about the dinner I started cooking. ' Oh thank God Mom went to the store and bought so many foods for me'  some later he placed the first plate on the dinner table it was meat. second plate was rice , third was tteokbokki , fourth plate was full of garlic bread it was for beomgyu because the blonde haired male liked it (Talk x Together ep. 3 if you have watched it...I got it from there)

he wiped off his sweats as he sat down on a seat drinking a glass of water when he heard the door bell , he got up and went towards the door opening it up revealing it was Soobin an early bird he guessed it already."So where's your baby kai?...."he teases.
"a-ah uum...I don't know...?...."said soobin blushing slightly about taehyun teasing him.

A/N: so if your curious why Soobin is classmates with the three because him and Kai and Beomgyu and Taehyun was in the same year. But Soobin is older than the three but except for Yeonjun and just wanna remind you Only in this fanfiction , it will have a chapter explaining why Soobin is still in the same year as his friends when he supposed to be in Yeonjun's year so stay tuned lol I'm sorry bad at explaining things)

+05-04-20
as you read this it's already edited

–To be continued
A/N: YEONGYUUUUU🌼💓💓