28

Yeonjun's p.o.v

'ugh....what is happening to me....my head hurts like h*ll ....I guess this is the effect of me not having a single thing to eat and sleep...'the male stood up from his bed he was walking and was stumbling while he kept his hand on his head , the blue haired male held onto the wall as soon as he was outside his room. Yeonjun's head were spinning and he was sweating so bad sundenly....that....he heard beomgyu's voice.....he was singing.... then it just ended that.....he was laying down on the floor.....'

"Hyung promise me! you won't forget about us....."

"Of course! I promise gyu..."

"Wait! Sir Choi....is waking up....."one of the maid told the butlers they had taken care of the blue haired male after seeing him on the floor and yeonjun got a fever as well. when I woke up I was still weak and my stomach kept growling and i got annoyed....about the memory I remembered....me promising to not forget about beomgyu? even I just met him? like I'm so confused....'
"Sir Choi....do you want us to prepare something you like for your dinner?..."Carlos told me and I just pouted ' I slept too long.....I guess I should eat after all....'
"Yeah sure....can you guys leave me now?....just bring it here ......I'm too tired to go downstairs...I'm sorry....you guys have to do all of this...."I answered before turning away from them then looking a glance on the window since it was big , he can see the stars up in the sky even in his bed he loved looking at it and he didn't really know why. He kept coughing as he still shivered he pouted once again feeling nothing but weakness about his condition"when did I met him....I just wanna know.....ugh please please let me remember!"he shouted at himself as he slowly sat up the male started shivering as well.

TIME SKIP

"Sir Choi here is salad with your favorite macaroni and garlic bread for dinner ur health please enjoy I be going......"Carlos came inside my room just to placed the tray on the table beside my bed 'hopefully he didn't noticed me....or heard me...'
"Bring me tea please.....and you may sleep after that...."I told him while I bit my lips and stood up stumbling a little of course the blue haired male was still tired after he went through it's the first time someone rejected him....no not reject....someone told him to leave his/her life...it made yeonjun's heart aches.. , he started eating the salad first then after that the macaroni the last was garlic bread. he wiped the dirt on his face using the handkerchief there after eating he still was sad....and depressed....when the tea came he drank it quickly so he can sleep already and he did....he sleep after that.......'

_______________________________

Earlier..

Taehyun's p.o.v

"Wait I have some tea for y'all...."I told them while staring at the three soobin hyung seems to be busy enjoying his precious bread once again...ugh...."yeonjun hyung.....is absent today....like he's never been absent if....only beomgyu is sick or hurt...like I oop-"he talked while in the other side hueningkai laughed at taehyun seeing it funny.....'
"Yaaasss.....I'm curious to.... well where did you get that sissy?....."hueningkai asked taehyun he was curious as well the blue haired male was never absent if only beomgyu was sick or hurt he will be....but now?....that's why he was curious to.....'

"Hey! stop......maybe he slept late...."the blonde haired male interrupts while he sliced through the cake then ate it he seems dont like the topic of yeonjun."or maybe he was hurt....."kai added since we both told them what happened last time....I knew.....we will tease beomgyu again... hEhEHe like.....beomgyu kept denying it.....he was crazy towards to yeonjun hyung to.....'
"Maybe?........"Soobin talked after finishing his third bread this day he opened up another one and started munching on it."or maybe he was sick duh....."I talked sipping on the strawberry milk I bought from the vending machine , I just look at beomgyu's reaction... Mhmm? what's with that reaction.....like eh? did he really gave up on yeonjun?.....his first love huhuuhu no more beomjun....'

TO BE CONTINUED