16

Yeonjun's p.o.v
"Gyu.....Don't cry.....I'm here now...
A cutie pie like you shouldn't cry...."he joke's trying to brighten up the mood but Beomgyu didn't smile a bit as he looked up with his puff eyes he trembles moving away from the blue haired male.
but Yeonjun stopped Beomgyu by holding onto him that hard , he sighed deeply and said"let's go ....stay here for the night..... please?...."the male stared at Beomgyu's eyes once again doing his puppy eyes hopping the blonde haired male could agree to it.
"F-f-fine just tonight....."said Beomgyu , some later as soon as he was inside it was the same as always......but I guess.....Mrs.Choi and Yeonjun's picture isn't here anymore but Rain and him....wow claiming the house already huh?..

"Beomgyu-shii.....Come on take a bath...... here's your towel....don't mind the design... Mhm....it's my favorite one.....so..."The male said while Beomgyu turned around with a poker face he put down his things beside he was gonna get the towel when Yeonjun hid it behind his back , beomgyu was gonna fall when Yeonjun hugged him so that he can catch the blonde haired male he said"Your so small...."he said jokely when Beomgyu fell on top of Yeonjun causing The blonde haired male to blushed by it.
"U-um what the hell Yeonjun hyung!....."said the blonde haired male as he quickly pick the towel up then going towards the bathroom locking it , double checking it as he was inside already taking his clothes off. He heard silent maybe....the male went to get him some clothes?...

Beomgyu's p.o.v
After taking a bath....Yeonjun hyung bought some clothes....I was looking at myself as I hold onto the shirt and smells it......

Mhmm....smells like Yeonjun hyung~ ah w-what I am thinking ugh......

I wore it and it was super big to me as I walked out of the bathroom then going towards my things to get my glasses to complete my outfit .....yow >•<.......
The blonde haired male looked around and The blue haired male wasn't around and he was sad about it......so he decided to roamed around......then he spotted Yeonjun's room......

Is he really not here?....o.o

Beomgyu opened the door revealing the same room......he saw.....but with different bed and decorations now.... The room had a king sized bed.... A study table and on the wall was pictures.....

—To be continued
A/N:hehe sorry for not updating! Two chapters will be posted later onnn