SPECIAL CHAPTER 1

WARNING 🔞

SMUT AHEAD I WARN YOU( ◜‿◝ )♡

"FIRST TIME EVER..."

AUTHOR'S P.O.V
It's almost dark....when beomgyu came home from his work at the cafe...since yeonjun finished school earlier than the young male he was working already as an engineer  , yeonjun can't take it anymore you know...months....he was just touching himself....his birdy who always seems to like to poke and poke...everytime beomgyu acts like this....then do like this...then laugh and licks his lips like that....like he wants that....he really wants that....hole......'
"Hey hyung....how your project your working on?...."beomgyu talked while he met with yeonjun's lustful eyes and trying to be cold eyes , he bit on his lips and placed his coat on the floor in a hurry he added"hyung i-i-i... I-i..don't know how to say this but......I know you've been suffering all because of me...not letting you touch me but...I know i-i-im...r-r-e-eady now."the young male talk while stuttering to the male he was starting to blush as well , wanna know why he was acting like that now?..why he wants to do it already.....kai and taehyun's fault.....'
the silver haired male came closer to beomgyu calming him down as he chuckled...seeing beomgyu acted like that made his birdy pop! You know POP....like UP.......' (lol hehe(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤)

"Wait are you really ready?....like ready baby boy?...."Yeonjun asked even though we're both naked now in the couch  , Beomgyu can't stop looking and drooling at the look of his abs.....like he wants that to but yeonjun's fault...he always feed the male over and over."hey I'm alright please do it...now I can feel your dick poking me....you can use me... let's make love hyung...."he said to the elder while he kept his look down... impatient... really impatient...he wants to see...how big his hyung were...like is it big?....he wants to do you know duck? Luck? Suck and licking you know....he learned that from taehyun.......'
The silver haired male pulled down his boxers completely revealing his crotch he started fingering himself...to be hard...like really hard once he was done.... he got ontop of beomgyu once again playing with his nipples , licking them like it was ice cream then sucking on it as he leave marks...he knew he will be crazy about the male's body but he can't stop now..."I love you baby boy.....now look at me...dont be shy please .... pretty please..."yeonjun begged while the other slowly pull his hands...both hands away from his eyes , yeonjun sundenly kissed the younger male...yes he was crazy....crazy for the one he loved..... the kiss was passionate and rough...who would thought it would end like that.... 3 rounds in one night? left beomgyu screaming....and feeling pleasure.....

—end

A/N:so that's it a bit smut... I'm still bad at writing smut huhuhu 😭😂...special chapter 2 will be published soon....