30

Yeonjun's p.o.v
Sunday morning ...I hate it specifically now...rain is here taking care of me....I want beomgyu...only him :c?... but I wonder if he wants to take care of me...I'm really weak....and annoyed about rain she so lovey dovey to  me and kept insisting me to sign....... something I don't know.....ugh.......'
The blue haired male turned away from the female who kept annoying him in this early in the morning , he closed his eyes biting onto his lips he sighed deeply wanting this day to end already. Some later after he noticed that rain left well he hoped so.. he sat up rubbing his eyes he still feel weak up until...the door opened again revealing it was rain in a... In a.... IN A DREKING FREAKING SWIMSUIT?.....
"Holy! What the heck are you doing?!...get some clothes...s-s-some.."I slowly stutter when my head hurts again... it's freaking hurt....I don't know.....I don't want to feel the pain...
but why....she continues to touch me when I'm...I'm.....i am......no...pain..... , I hate it...I feel dizzy..... sundenly memories...it's mine as I closed my eyes....it's my memory!~'

"Wait!....how do you know this is my favorite snacks..."

"I don't know I just guessed it...."

"Are you okay? Why are you crying?..."

"No I'm good I just missed you hyung..."

"Miss me?... I missed you to beomgyu right?...."

"Yeah beomgyu....."

"Yay....I'm finally right! Now give me a kiss- erm...hug I meant...."

"Hey nurse! Is beomgyu visiting me today?...."

"No Mr.Yeonjun.... he isn't coming...today I heard the boy's mother got in accident....that's all..."

    "HAHAHA! I'm not funny enough for you yeonjun hyung?..."

"Hey beomgyu... don't you know that your beautiful....just by how you laugh...how you make me happy! don't leave me okay... *pouts* i-...I will miss you.....I hope you know that! please wait...till I get better...till I remember you....."

Then another memory..a bad one...

"NO! don't feed me that....don't please I am just starting to remember... please let me out........RAIN no please! I beg you....don't do this to me...DONT MAKE ME FORGET ABOUT ME...AND BEOMGYU...JUST-"

"No I remember now!....get away from me.... why! WHY IM SO DUMB..... Your not the one who visited me...who sings for me ... , Who calm me down... you f*vking left me..... sh*t!...get out now...in my property!! and get your stuff.."yeonjun sundenly was awoken by the reality...all those days he was in the hospital.... beomgyu was the one to visit him... , gyu was the one who take care of him...who laughed with him....but yeonjun was really dumb to know...that...he let the medicine work in him...the drug he take.... then boom he forgets beomgyu when he was slowly remembering that days.....
Even yeonjun was weak as h*ll he got outside and met with the cold air...he shivered as he threw... things... make ups... , all of rain's things that was on the room....he wants that all thrown out. While he met with rain's eyes he rolled and said"good- f*vking job....change my mom's room to yours...use my card....how dumb I am! so dumb!! I'm so tired of your life...and games....now get out...or you want carlos to get you out...."I talked while he didn't say anything but ran away leaving some of her stuff on the floor...the make-ups....perfumes...what a useless...things he used.... He even used my card...my own card...like savings...sh*t I should see beomgyu I missed him...i wonder if he missed me to?....'

Beomgyu's p.o.v
' I got a call from my Aunt...from states....she was offering something... yeah a thing....she wants me to stay with her...since she was single and doesn't have a child but only a restaurant there in the states...she offered me that...I should stay with her....and helped her....it shouldn't be hard since...I'm homeless in seoul...now...I should take it.... , I wonder if yeonjun hyung will missed me... should I see him just for one last time?.....I don't know...maybe I shouldn't....he will be still like before...not knowing about me...and doesn't care about me... , and yeah I accept it.....now I'm just here infront of my sweet home... I need to went to the mail box just for this...once I saw the ticket...from seoul to states... (Idk if I explain that right :/ ). '
The male walked towards inside the abandoned house...it was lovely when beomgyu was still living here...but no anymore... , he walked inside with a pout well the blonde haired male was scared of the dark. "I guess I should get more of my clothes since no one is here...."he talked to himself.

As he started packing some stuff including his uniform... well old one...he loved to treasurer it.... , the blonde haired male got out of the abandoned house safety without anyone seeing him.

TIME SKIP ( NIGHT TIME )

'So here I am.... waiting for the long a** traffic ...even it's night? It's traffic...I don't even know...as I typed in the chat...telling the guys I will be leaving...I know it's very quick....like so quick it's happened... , they were sad....and insisting me to stay....but I just seen some of them message as I closed my eyes...and breathe out...."
Arrival at the airport the blonde haired male was gonna enter the entrance of the airport when sundenly a familiar...really familiar arms...stopped him.... , Yeonjun's....it's yeonjun hyung!.....'
"Hey baby boy....pretty mean....I ran here with my pajamas....and i-"the male talked while coughing a bit he was happy...he stopped beomgyu on time....he was weak still....but now he isn't.... As he hug and pinched the younger's male's cheeks....'
'Not all the stories have bad ending.... Well unlike...sookai ( soobin+Kai) they have a pretty bad ending.... , those feelings were sundenly gone....to soobin he doesn't want to trouble kai ...cause he knew....kai's father was strict....he doesn't want to be ruined...but yes....best friends.... after all..... , Soobin moved away with her mother to the states....cause of sundenly needing to....but kai , yeonjun and beomgyu , taehyun will surely missed their bunny hyung....and that's all.... that's the ending how...I love CHOI YEONJUN A LITTLE BIT? WELL NO TOO MUCH...'

—END

A/N: hey I'm sorry I ended it already :c I will have no time to update this ff. because school starting for me soon.... :(...and I have no longer motivation....to write but don't worry about smuts there will be special 2 chapters will be uploaded... :) , Don't worry as well....soon I make a new YEONGYU FF.... Thank you for supporting me till the end happy 1k!