{Who Are They?{Chapter1}

Damian POV: It's been two days since my mother sent me here to Gotham. First day of school. I do not really want to, but for later it is essential. So yes I wanted to go there. My next class is Science Nat '. For now I'm in the canteen with my brothers and sisters. Until I noticed a group of strange gents they were all pale, with long dark circles under their eyes of inabituhel colors. But what shocked me the most was their faces of abnormal beauty. I could even say ... perfect. '' Who are they? '' I asked '' Ho. The blonde is Rose Wilson, the pink haired girl is Jenny Rock. The white-haired girl is Harleen Quinnzell. The white-haired gas is Malcolm Rorek. The girl next to him is Rachel Roth. And those who come are his brothers. he said, showing me a group of tanned guys sitting with them. "They do not look like family, though. '' I say '' Ho they are not. Those were adopted by Dr. Azarath and her husband Captain Roth, they are all Russian. They all lived in Russia, they had to move here a few years ago. "I looked at Rachel Roth, but she looked me in the eye with the coldest and scary dark look. 'Would she be staring at me? 'I thought ~~~~~ DRING DRING DRONG ~~~~~ At my arrival all the tables were taken, except one.that Rachel Roth ...' 'Ha, sir Wayne. We've been expecting you. Heuuuuummm ............ Here, sit down, '' he said as he showed me the table with Rachel. But there was something wrong; 1 I notice his eyes color inabituhel. So she had her fist completely tight and with her other hand, she covered her nose, her chin, her mouth but removed it so quickly to turn into a fist and covering the front of her nose, coughing 'Que Devil' I thought . At times I start thinking about a theory .... I felt bad? Perhaps? I do not know? I may feel blood, after all I am a killer, an assassin. Who knows? I was about to cry, thinking about how red-headed people have killed my grandfather. A certain ringing sounded me out of my thoughts. I look beside me, she was already gone and I do the same and leave. .................................................. ......................... The next day I go back to school. The weather is horrible. This new day turned out to be better than the others, to be honest I'm sure it's got something with Rachel Roth. Now that I think about it, I have never felt that way, much less in front of a girl. I better not think about it and try to focus on the road. I look up and see that I'm already in the school parking lot. I go down, and slam the door. Suddenly, an idea came to my mind. I would confront Rachel Roth. I turn my head, and notice. As soon as I see it, I feel my heart beat faster than usual. I do not know what I know .... But strangely, I have a good feeling. I get close to her, grabs him the eppole then she turns around, '' There is a problem? "...... His voice ...... It's like music, to my ears. It's ridiculous! Love is a weakness, at least that's what mother says to me every time since I was a toddler. Scratching, nervously my head I said, '' Actually, I'd like- '' a grinding tire, car, cut me off. I turn my head, and notice that Kory'Anders' car is heading straight for us. Before I knew it, I grabbed Rachel's back and crouched, almost making her fall, but she clung to my neck. I smashed my head in his neck, I hear a crash. It was the car but it was not us.So, I lift my head and see Rachel's arm, cut in the door, and leaving a huge hollow. I turn to her, and look into her eyes, I can also see emerald red turn, in her purple eyes. I feel her rhythms slow down, and her closed eyes may lick her eyelids and fall into apples. Fortunately, his heart still beat. Kory'Ander gets out of the car, tears in her eyes. She put her hands in front of her mouth. Crying. The group Rachel is still with ran to us with the rest of the school. ' Awesome, 'I thought sarcastically. There was another gas, with light green hair and the same eyes as me. '' My God !! '' I turn around and see the director approaching us.