Partie sans titre 7

At that moment, when she closed her eyes, I was panicked but a blinding white light appeared. But, left again as soon as she appeared. And when I opened my eyes, she looked at me curiously. Getting up and I doing the same thing, she says a "thank you", icy. Even giving me one, in the back. Then she turned to Kory'Ander, narrowed her eyes and said it did not matter and that she was fine, when I heard her, I was collapsed because she was lying. She was clearly, not good. She was paler than usual. In addition, she had three giant claw marks on her neck. A crowd of stupid comrades and strangers brought me back to reality. They asked me everything, if it was ok. I responded to this with a stealthy "yes" and went to the door that Rachel Roth borrowed. I ended up in a ballet closet, but there was a door in front of me. I managed to find the handle thanks to the light box that gave me this door. When I opened, she already took another door. I wanted to go but Katherina Moth stopped me '' Hello Dami-Boo! '' 'Urg' I thought, for myself. "Do not call me that, never, she irritated me and she saw clearly that I was trying to get rid of her." Then she looked at me with a fake shock on her face and said, " How dare you talk to a woman like that, "she said, putting a hand on her chest," I do not care. I answered stupidly. Either you come with me to the ball. Either I'm balancing a rumor about you. "I wanted to hit her, she delayed me and I died." "-TT-" I replied simply pushing her in my path as I walked. I wonder how the school would react, knowing your love for Rachel Roth. Especially since she does not want to have anything to do with you, knowing that Malcolm Rorek likes her too, "she said, turning her attention to her pale pink nails. "I do not like it!" "He proves it Well, come with me. It's not like you already have one, do you? She is? to each other there, "she, leaving.