BROTHER...

He looks at me... And his eyes green like forest, his face, and his mounth turned into a curiosity.
-Mermaids?
-Mermaids, Vampire, Wolves, Lycans and so much then you could ever think.
-I interest you?
-Yes. You are... Mysterious.
-Mysterious?
-Yes. What are you hiding Damian? Who are you in real?
-I.. I killed poeples. For my grandpa.
Sudently, I felt multiples presents coming  closer from the manor. And a smell, nit horrible but dirty, becoming more intense whole the presents where geting closer.
~Werewolves..
-What?
~WHERWOLVES! GO IN THE HOUSE CLOSE EVERYTHING!
I strukle at him.
RUNING TO THE PRESENTS I SAW HIM... RIGHT THERE. HIS BLUE EYES WHERE INTO A FURIOUS ANGER, WIRSE THEN WHEN WE GOT OUR LAST FIGHT
-BROTHER... I WISPER.
-WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?
-WHAT?
-WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?! YOU CHANGED THIS GUY! INTO ONE OF YOU MONSTERS!
-IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. GO AWAY, THIS IS OURS. ARAGON...GO. GO. PLEASE, GO.
AT THAT MOMENT I FEKT SO MANY TEARS COMING. I HAVENT SEEN HIM IN YEARS, AND THIS IS HOW WE FINDS EACH OTHER. Ô SELENE, FORGIVE ME FOR LOVING MY BROTHER.

HE LOOKS, DESTABILIZED BY MY TEARS.
-HO, RACHEL... YOU REALLY THINK I WILL LET YOU WIN? YOU'RE A..
I CAN HEAR SOME FOOTS NOISES, IF I DON'T CHASE THEM  RIGHT NOW, THERE WILL BE A WAR.
I DID SOMETHING THAT DID'NT HUMILIATED OR MAKED ME WEAK...BUT STRONGER, BECAUSE I DID IT FOR THE GOOD.
I GET DOWN ON MY KNEES ON the leaves and praised him to go.
-I PRAISE YOU TO GO. I DON'T WANNA HURT YOU, AT ALL. PLEASE... GO.
MY TEARS CHANGE INTO TWO BLACK WATER FALLS.
He turned and left. But stopped in the middle of his path.
-I LOVE YOU. BROTHER.
Turning his face to me, his anger seemed to be gone, and an expression quite different. Changing into a sadness. Am i really a disappointment to my twin?
-Rachel? Are you okay?
-No i'm not...Go. I wan' be alone. RIGHT NOW !