The Accident {CHAPTER2}

....... Five days after the accident .......

When he got home, there was a huge feeling. This was gone to the living room where everyone was sitting listening to his father, who got up in the middle of the room, immediately stopped talking. Everyone turned to him. "Can I know what's going on? "He is slightly worried. "I was going to explain to you," his father told him, was cut off by Stephany who started screaming. You would not have to explain to him, if you would not have made this cursed decision! "Barbara, the final cut in stop screaming and that was serving up nothing to scream.

"It's enough!" Exclaims Selina, her mother-in-law.

"A few months ago, from Gotham. A year, to be exact. But who wants remained rest. Whatever happens to me, Selina and those who want to come in no more, no less. Good night everyone, he left by finishing this sentence, but it is necessary to cut his son by himself with a hard blow on the face. He fell, not knowing about her.

-Do you do that because you knew I would follow you? Because you were not mine and you wanted you to disappear from me by any means, right? Tim and Jason were prevented from hitting him again by taking arms and pressing on the wall.

-I leave and I will never come back <push his two adoptive brothers on the ground and his eyes quickly become blurred because of the tears.

It is very easy to draw attention to your car. He's trying to turn the steering wheel, but to no avail, and even before he realizes he's bumping into that car. He saw a tall man approaching and crouching down to him. His vision began to stain black and he fell into the apples.

............ DREAM SCENE ............

'Wake up. Wake up, Damian. On a need of you, and them too. '

It means a silky soft and feminine voice to say.

He woke up beautifully, smelling of lavender and vanilla.

He got up and you are in the water in real time.

'You woke up. We waited for dinner. He hears that beautiful voice again, he turns around and sees ... Rachel Roth?

'What is happening? You are not hungry? Come on.

She reaches out and he takes it. She wore a long white dress that came to her ankles, long sleeves and many levels of the front bras, she also had a hood down hanging on a dress. He could hear the sound of summed heels all over the hallway. Then, looking down at the girl's foot, he noticed that she was barefoot. He frowned with confusion and raised his own mother and the whole area and mixed up everywhere, even on the walls. Finally, they arrived in front of big doors.

"Look what you did, son.

Said his mother proudly. She opened the big doors. He did not expect to see each other. Everything was destroyed and there were bloody corpses. There was one in the grand staircase downstairs. Rachel, who was bleeding, held a knife in her stomach and cried almost sobbing. His tears mingled with the blood on her face.

'Why, Damian? Why? We loved you with all our heart. We trusted you and you betrayed us. She said painfully, sobbing.

His mother approached her. She tries to go but without feats. She took it by the hair, pulled the knife from her belly ... and the egorga like a flower. It is not too late. 'Noooo!' It is then simply in the form of millions of black pappillons.

................ END DREAM ................

He awoke with a start, he rose slowly. He looked around and noticed that he was not. neither at his father's nor on the highway, but in a room can be lit by a small lamp on the desk on the other side of the room. It means that someone played the piano. The door opened with a slight squeak. A pale woman with amethyst eyes and black hair will appear.
"Are you awake, how are you?"