CURIOSITY AND REVELATION

Rachel Roth: 

I never tought  i could resist to human blood...But i tought , i could never change someone into a vampire, just by Curiosity. What if he...

-Sister? Called me Malcolm.

-Yes? I opened the door, and see his angry face. I know this face.

3, 2, 1

-Why Don't you want a Birthday?

-We all know why. Mary-Alice's twin died this day.  I dont wanna party, when my sister is crying for her twin. I dont wanna party, at, all.

-Ok, so...Ice cream? He joke.

-Seriously? We laugh and he say's the worse thing that i never heard.

-Moth is saying that were dating. That's just a Rumor, but the baby is trust it. 

-Malcolm...You should told your feelings to MY twin. ( a new character, you're gonna see HIM, to the next chapter ) 

His face comes into a TRUE angry and his eyes becoming dark-red 

-Don't you dare, told me this. He's a Were-wolf, im a Vampire! He's a boy, I AM A BOY! So, please, Don't tell me what to do, you Don't even have feelings, how could you knowwhat is love?!

-Calm. Down. I look into his eyes and still like marble.

He just turning his back and going to the saloon. Great, now, he hates me. Maybe i should...

-Rachel Roth? I heard Damian Wayne's voice Calling me

-Yes?

-Can we talk? Like...Just you and i?

-Of course. Where going to the cold garden.

-Your skin, is palest than the death her-self, your eyes are red like hell. And you're too beautiful, to be just an Human. I know you changed me. I know, what im becoming.

-What are you becoming?

-Vampire...

-We are not, the only Supernaturals creatures, you know? I have a friend, she's Russian, she's the Mermeids Godesse. She's...Traumatized. I changed you, into a Monster. JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE INTERESTING ME. 

He look s at me...

IM BACK. I KNOW THATS SHORT BUT

 MY COUSIN DESTROYED MY COMPUTER NOW I HAVE A NEW ONE THERE IS GOING TO BE ANOTHER BOOK 

DONT WORRY I WILL UPDATE THIS ONE

SO. LOVE YOU MY LIL'S TITAAAAAAAAAAAAANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I MISSED YOU 

MOUHA MOUHA MOUHA MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA