Cammy & Rhoda

Before being Lord Gant's ladies of waiting from the ages of thirteen, Cammy and Rhoda were stray orphans abandoned by a perverted priest who no longer had a use for them. Cammy always hated the man because of the way he made them naked every day and night. Father Earnest was his name, though Cammy preferred to call him Droopy Cheeks. Slow in his movements and slimy with his words. Cammy wished to erase the memories of cleaning the windows with the frost hugging their skin. The good times of carelessly playing in the shed still remained.

The only time Father Earnest ever showed them true affection was when one or both of them were sick. He would have the two wrapped up in a cloak in his private chamber. Candles in a row were lit and the fireplace created the warm fuzzy feeling they would never forget.

She considered the day she met Lord Gant the greatest of her life. Gant came along on a noble black horse wearing golden armour. He jumped down from the horse and bowed before the girls as if they were princesses. Rhoda shivered and hid behind Cammy's hair. Rhoda had always been a timid girl, but always willing to do her best to please God and all around her. Her only disadvantage was that she was so selfless that she suffered more than she should. It was sweet that she was selfless, but it also annoyed Cammy.

"Good day," Gant roared. Rhoda clenched onto Cammy's shoulders as they both looked up to Lord Gant. "I am Lord Gant." He shook Cammy's hand and patted Rhoda's shoulder. "You two must be very cold, especially in your bare skin on this foggy morning."

"Yes Lord Gant," Cammy said. "Our Master Droopy Cheeks says he is too poor to buy us clothes."

"What a shame," Lord Gant said as he shook his head. "How about you come with me and be my ladies in waiting?"

"Will we be away from this place?" Rhoda asked.

"Of course," Lord Gant replied. "You will both be clothed and be far away from this place."

"I'd love to," Cammy said boldly.

As they grew up it seemed the tables have well and truly turned. They were both duchesses and Rhoda was soon to be married. If all things went to plan, Cammy could be Queen of Attornia. The way Cammy had pampered her mind for all these years had made her feel more than a queen, but a goddess. She twirled around the room, gently stroking the violet curtains with silver strands. She pulled Rhoda out of her bed and danced with her.

"I love being a duchess," Cammy exclaimed.

"Me too," Rhoda said.

"I can't wait to be Queen!" Cammy said as she bounced back onto the bed. Cammy knew that Rhoda was going to miss sharing the bed with Cammy. After all, they had been sharing a bed with each other since the age of three. She knew that her first night with the Duke of Babahl will prove to be a frightful experience to Rhoda. She had always been a timid and reserved girl who wished for nothing but her master's satisfaction. Even though Gant and Cammy were married, Rhoda would always share a bed with Cammy. Rhoda was too scared to sleep by herself.

The only time she had slept by herself was when she was seven when they were still with the perverted priest. He joined her under the sheets and raped her. The fear of sleeping alone made lingered ever since. She was twenty now, but the thoughts had never left her mind.

"I'm sure you'll make a fine queen," Rhoda said, in the sweet tone that she always spoke in.

"I know I'll be a good queen," Cammy said with pride. She ran to the mirror and imagined a crown glowing on her head. "You can be our mistress, but you won't mind doing the chores." Cammy returned to the bed and fiddled with Rhoda's hair.

"Off course I don't mind."

"Gant's going to give me lots of sex, money and cuddles." Cammy grinned as she rolled out on the sheets and bounced on Rhoda. "You can join too if you want. I know you wouldn't want to leave my side."

"That's very nice," Rhoda said. "But I'm sure there are more meaningful things to look forward to..."

"All the parties," Cammy said, raising her fists in the air. She yawned and covered herself with the sheets. "I've got to go to bed now,"

"But you just woke up."

"It's beauty sleep," Cammy mumbled.

"You're already beautiful," Rhoda replied. "...please wake up Cammy!"

"I love you Rhoda," Cammy mumbled as she burst out from the sheets and pulled Rhoda up to her chest.

"I love you too," Rhoda responded. Her voice shaky and muffled.

"You'd better."