Dark Passion Play

Maya had a lot of things on her mind. She wanted to celebrate for her new found love for Franziska, but she also wanted to see Pearl, Phoenix and the rest of the gang. She enjoyed feeling her relationship with the princess blossom, but she missed them just as much. Maya held onto Franziska's hand and curtsied. "Franziska, when can I see my friends and family again?"

"Never," Franziska barked. "You're just a foolish princess."

"Why are you being so ungenerous? Please listen to me," Maya pleaded, holding tighter onto her hand. "I love you,"

"Not now," Franziska requested. She looked away and closed her eyes.

"Not even a kiss?" Maya asked. She wrapped her arm around Franziska and aimed for a kiss. Franziska's head smoved away. "We are lovers," Maya reminded Franziska.

"Leave!" Franziska said. She pulled Maya away from her and stretched out on the bed.

"Why can't I kiss you?"

"It's dangerous," Franziska whispered. "I don't want you to die."

"I know the risk, I know your father might cut my head off, but for you it's all worth it." Maya hopped onto the bed and cuddled Franziska. Gently tickling Franziska's neck as she kissed her lips.

"My fool... I don't want you to die."

"Shall we dance in this velvet sky?" Maya asked. She dragged Franziska off the bed.

"Quit that foolish flowery language,"Franziska demanded.

"Why so gloomy?"

"Because I feel that now is not the time to be foolishly moving around near a bed or roses."

"You'll get used to it, don't worry." Maya kissed Franziska again. "How was it?"

"It was nice..."

"We should continue this!" Maya said. "Let's dance."

"I don't think we should," Franziska warned her.

"You're worth the risk."

Despite Franziska's concerns she held onto Maya and danced with her. Their hips swayed and their arms twirled around like two children in a field. It was far from romantic or the perfect date, but Maya thought that Franziska seemed to enjoy it. "So what is it that you find so attractive?" Franziska asked curiously. "Is it because I'm a princess?"

"I think you are very beautiful."

"Anything else?" Franziska asked. Raising an eyebrow, she moaned, "Lots of people find me beautiful, I'm starting to find it foolishly generic."

"I like your tough determination, and behind it lies a kind gentle woman who wants to give justice for all."

"I like you..." Franziska murmured.

"I like you too." Maya smiled and passionately hugged her. The two swirled around until they both fell onto the bed. There skin attached to each other as their eyes gazed into each other.

"AN ENEMY INSIDE THE CASTLE!" King Manfred barrelled through the door. Queen Fantina was just behind him along with guards dressed in red. "AND IN MY DAUGHTER'S BED! TAKE HER TO THE DUNGEONS AT ONCE! AND GUARD FRANZISKA'S ROOM!"

"Hold on!" Fantina shouted. "I would like to speak to Princess Maya, alone." Fantina looked up to Manfred and held his hand hoping to lure him into a yes.

"Make it quick," Manfred replied in a frustrated tone.

The Guards dragged Maya into the room that Fantina walked into and slammed the door. Fantina grabbed onto Maya's arms and took her to a seat.