Chapter 2

*Demi's POV

I was on my way to the UK for a temporary teacher job while the main teacher is on maternity leave as she's had a baby! I'm so excited about this job and in the evenings? I'll be writing songs and performing!

I decided to tweet a selfie and not long later, Dallas wanted a family picture on Instagram.

We all posed for the picture while Dal uploaded it and I brought up chrome on my iPhone.

I searched the school I'd be working at one last time and read each page carefully, making sure that I knew exactly where I was going and what I needed to know. I closed the browser and fell asleep looking at the buildings below with the sunset. it was beautiful.

>> (indicates time skip)

I woke up to mom shaking me.

"Mmm.. five minutes mom..." I groaned, sleepily.

"No, now! Demi, we landed."

I opened my eyes and looked out of the window. I saw beautiful fields and trees all lit up by surrounded houses.

"Wow..." I whispered.

"Demi are you coming?" Maddie asked.

"Yeah Mads, don't worry, I'm coming" I smiled, grabbing my suitcase and following behind.

>>

*Izzy's POV

I awoke at about 7 for school. Today was the first day... Here we go.

"Izzy! are you awake?" Mum echoed upstairs.

"Yes!" I yelled back.

I got my uniform which I hated, by the way.

My uniform was basically a white blouse, a black jumper, black trousers and a red, green and purple striped tie.

I ran out of my room and down the stairs and yelled "Bye, mum!!". I heard her ask "What about bre-"

I ran out of the door and slammed it before I could hear the end.

I'm not hungry.. I don't need breakfast.

I ran around the corner until the school bus came.

I hoped on, nervously and showed my pass to the driver.

I looked around the bus at all of the students looking at me as if I was an alien. I sat on one of the side seats at the front of the bus, away from the others who were sat near the back of the bus.

At the next stop, a girl came on the bus. She looked about my age, 14. She had black hair that curled to her shoulders and blue eyes. To my surprise she came and sat next to me.

"Hey, I'm Danielle. Most people call me Dani, though."

I looked back up at her. "Um, hi. I'm Isabella but it's Izzy for short," I said smiling and silently cussing at how stupid and cheesy that just sounded.

"I haven't seen you before...? I'm not trying to be impolite, sorry." Dani said.

"Er- no. I'm new, I start today." I explained.

"Good luck and have fun." Dani smiled before she grabbed her bag and the bus came to a halt.

I pulled my big pink bag over my shoulder and walked off the bus behind Dani.

"What's first on your timetable?" She asked me.

I pulled it from my pocket and unfolded it.

"Maths with.." I looked at the enitial of the teacher and giggled.