Chapter 3

*Demis POV

I got to the class and two girls were immediately talking at the back of the class. All of a sudden one of them had a panic attack so I gave her a bottle of water. I hope she's okay. I wonder what set that off.

"What's your names?" I asked both of the girls.

"I'm Isabella and this is Dani. I met her this morning, it's my first day." one of the girls said enthusiastically.

Isabella had dirty blond hair with blue eyes and she was about the same height as me. She was quite thin also.
Dani had jet black hair and blue eyes. She was average weight

"Okay Isabella, please calm down and be quiet?" I asked politely

"Ok.. sorry" she said, looking ashamed.

"It's okay." I turned around to write today's date and title on the board.

Today the principle had set some spellings.

After writing on the board, I turned back around to Isabella shaking her arms and her mouth wide open and her friend, Dani was laughing. I giggled a little at Isabella's actions.

"Izzy what are you doing? Please focus" I said to her.

What on earth is going on?

"Oh my gosh I'm sorry" she apologised.

"Is there something wrong?" I asked, confused.

"N-No um.. I'm just nervous I think.. it's my first day!"

*Isabellas POV

Oh my FXKIGN GOSH!!! DEMI LOVATO IS MY TEACHER AND SHE JUST CALLED ME BY MY NICKNAME WHICH IS IZZY!!! I CANNOT HIDE MY INNER FANGIRL... THIS IS SO HARD!

Demi keeps talking to me and every time she even breathes I cannot help fangirling. I NEVER in a billion years thought I'd get a glimpse of my idol, never mind her teaching me in class! it's all too much!!

"Miss... can I go out for fresh air please?" I ask, a little lightheaded from all of the fangirling.

"Breaktime after spellings" She said in her angelic voice.

"Okay!" I said with a smile on my face.

"Today's spellings are 'extraordinary', 'colossal', 'extremely', 'beautiful' and 'flamboyant'" Miss announced.

I started writing them as soon as they were announced. I really needed fresh air.

"Done!" I said.

Miss came over to mark them. She bent over the desk and I couldn't help but stare at her cleavage.

No. I can't, I'm straight...

"Brilliant! full marks!" Miss said, bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Can I go out of the classroom please, I don't feel so well?" I asked, still feeling dizzy.

Miss nodded her head, her long hair bouncing against her chest.

I thanked her and walked out, sighing with happiness. I sat on a chair by an open window in the block outside the class. I pulled out my phone and decided to text my mum.

Izzy: MUM OMG!!!

Mum: What?! Are you okay?!

Izzy: I CAN'T EVEN..!! DEMI IS MY TEACHER MUM!!!

Mum: Haha very funny! I hope you're not in class! concentrate on your work, izzy and stop making jokes. you got me worried for a min then!

Izzy: It's no joke mum!!! I'm on break for a few mins& I will prove that Demi is my teacher. After break I will take a pic and send it!

Mum: haha okay, have fun!

I smiled and opened twitter to RT and vote some more. My life is so dedicated to getting Demi this award!

"Are you okay? You were acting really... excited in class just now" I looked up to see Miss. She looked concerned.

"Yeah.. just a bit overwhelmed with the new school, it's new and big." I half-lied. If she knew I was a die hard lovatic, she would laugh and think I'm weird. I mean I dedicate my life to her, that's creepy.

*Demis POV

"Yeah.. just a bit overwhelmed with the new school, it's new and big."

I looked at Isabella for a moment. Something seemed odd.

"Are you sure?" I asked, concerned.

She was quiet for a few seconds.

"Yep!" she said.

I looked down and caught a glimpse of her twitter. it was open with a picture of me from the neon lights tour meet and greet. I smiled a little and Isabella must have seen me looking. She quickly locked her phone.

Ahh! Now it makes sense! She was fangirling!

I giggled as I reminded myself of her waving her arms around.

A.N. Ik this is slow and crappy lol but thanks for reading this and I really appreciate the votes!! Please comment and tell me what you think!
My brother is living at my dads at the moment and he can be distracting (he has a lot of disabilities) so I can do a MARATHON on MONDAY!! Yay!!
I bet you guys didn't expect that and I promise that I will stick to it this time as I will pre write the chapters,
If I don't update by 6pm GMT London time on MONDAY , spam me on twitter @ddlxheaven
Ily all stay strong  :)