Chapter 8

*Izzy's POV

I arrived home and said goodbye to Demi.

"Remember our promise?" She looked into my eyes.

I nodded my head. "Yeah.. I remember. I'll try"

I closed the car door and walked into my house.

"I'm home" I said.

My mum came from the kitchen placing a bowl of popcorn and crisps onto the coffee table.

"What movies are we watching tonight?" I asked, curious.

Mum smiled and picked up two DVDs from the tv stand.

"Frozen and Camp Rock!"

"Omg" I squealed. "Can we watch Camp Rock first please?!"

Mum smiled. "After dinner."

Great.. Right I need to keep this promise...

"So when's dinner?" I asked, dreading it.

"Now. It's already been prepared. You've got tuna salad today" mum said.

Oh at least thats healthy I guess...

I walked into the kitchen and picked up the plate. I walked back into the room and sat down.

"Mum!" I called. "Can you bring in my iPod and earphones please?"

Mum followed carrying her pot noodle and my iPod and earphones.

I recieved it and played my Demi playlist. I put on my love is like a star because that song meant a lot to me. It reassured me that Demi is always there for me and that I'm never alone.

I started to eat my salad and before I knew it, I'd finished it all. I still needed to keep it down so I turned off my music, took out my earphones and put on Camp Rock to distract any negative thoughts. Camp Rock - One of my favourite films! The film that made me a lovatic. Demi is an amazing actress.

The opening screen showed and I pressed 'play' on the remote.

All throughout the film, I was in a daze, staring at how beautiful Demi truly is.

Once the film had finished, I looked at the clock.

"Mum... I have school tomorrow, it's late" I said.

"Go on, you need your sleep. We can watch Frozen another time" She smiled.

I thanked her and went to my room with my phone. I went on twitter as usual and I had 20+ mentions.

What the heck... when did I get popular?

I scrolled to the bottom of my notifications and the first one was Demi. She RTed one of my votes for the VMAs omg!!

Fangirl alert!!!

The last day to vote was tomorrow.

The rest of the mentions were people faving, RTing and replying to Demi.

I smiled and then realised how late it was. I sent a few tweets:

HOLY SHIT I AM NOR OKWY!!! ASSFGJLL🙊🙊😭😭😍

My mentions are blowed up I wanna see them all but school tomorrow ughhh

Goodnight, it's so lateee!!

I closed twitter and opened the clock app. I groaned as I set the early alarms.

I locked my phone, plugged in the charger and fell into a peaceful sleep.

I awoke the next day and looked at the time. 6am ugh.

I got out of bed and prepared my outfit for the day.

I then logged onto twitter to see that Demi posted a picture. I clicked the tweet to open the picture and it was a pile of tissues.

That means that Demi has the flu, which also means that she won't be teaching today.

I felt upset because I was looking forward to seeing her today.

I tweeted her wishes to get well soon and posted a selfie.

I sighed and got ready to shower. Once I was ready I hopped into the warm shower and let the water rain over me as I stood there. Then I washed my hair and body and rinsed off. I got into my outfit and went to dry my hair.

Before I sat down, I pulled out my phone and got a DM. Demi had sent me a DM omg!

Direct Messages with @ddlovato:

D: Izzy? Text me #########

I smiled as I copied the number and pasted it into the messages.

(Texts)

I: Demi? It's izzy, I got your DM what's up?

D: did you keep the promise?

I: yeah.. I ate everything on the plate and I kept it down..

D: well done! I am so so proud of you! stay strong, I'll see you soon!

I: Yeah, get better soon, Dems. love u xx

D: I love you too, Izzy. Thank you😊

I locked my phone and smiled. She loves me...!

I dried my hair and was off to school.

When I arrived at school, I sat in my usual seat.

A short man walked in.

"I am your teacher, Mr Harrford." I looked up and then he looked at me. "NO PHONES IN THIS CLASSROOM! YOU ARE HERE TO LEARN, YOU CAN DO THAT AT HOME!!" His deep voice boomed across the class.

Actually I came for Demi but she's ill & I can't be arsed to learn today so suck my non existent dick.
I thought to myself.

I rolled my eyes and put my phone in my pocket. This is going to be a long, boring day.

Next Update: Monday 10th November 2014 ~ Aprx. 6:30pm GMT+00:00