Chapter 4

*Isabellas POV

Oh my gosh.. I think Miss just saw my twitter. As if this isn't awkward already!
I quickly locked my phone after I saw her looking. A small smile spread across her face. Shit, she obviously saw what I was doing!

I looked at her awkwardly.

"Umm.. I'm feeling a little better now.. can I go back to class please?" I asked.

Miss nodded.

I shuffled past her awkwardly and went back to my seat. I sat down and released a breath that I didn't realise I was holding in.

Miss followed shortly after.

"Now guys, I have homework for you all before you go home today." She said. Damn she sounds so sexy when she's giving instructions.

Miss wrote down the task on the board and I copied it into my planner.

The school day was almost over.. Shit, I almost forgot that picture! Mum would never believe me!

I got out my phone quietly and held it high enough for a picture, but not too high so no one would see.

I went onto the camera and clicked the button to take a picture.

*^FLASH^*

Shit...

"Isabella! What are you doing?!" Miss asked. She sounded annoyed.

Shit... I've pissed her off now.

"Umm.. nothing?" I said, ashamed. Why didn't I check to see if the god damn flash was on? Ughh.

"Please stay behind after class."

"Um ok.."

I stayed in my seat while everyone else put their coats on and left. I quickly texted my mum.

Izzy: might be a little late... I tried to take that pic but I didn't realise it was gonna flash... oops:$$ x

Mum: okay, I'll be waiting outside.

"Now Izzy.. Why are you taking photos in class?" Miss asked.

"Umm.. it was a selfie?" I squeaked.

"I can see right through that, Izzy.."

"Umm.. can I just go home, please?" I asked quietly. Wow, I had officially pissed off my idol, my hero, my lifesaver. This didn't feel good at all.

"Not yet. You can't take pictures in class Izzy. You're here to learn, not mess around with your phone."

I nodded and looked down.

"Sorry miss.." I half whispered.

"It's okay just don't do it again.. and please delete the picture?"

"But.. My mum wanted the picture.." I trailed off at the end of my sentence.

I looked at miss and she had a confused expression on her face.

"Why?" She asked.

"Long story short, I'm.... err.."

"Come on, you can tell me." Miss said.

I looked into her chocolate brown eyes and I could have melted right then and there. They looked so caring, I just wanted to spill my deepest and darkest secrets but I couldn't.

"I'm a Lovatic... and I kinda told my mum how you were my teacher and she didn't believe me so I thought I would take a picture to prove it." I realised how weird I sounded but Miss was smiling.

"How about we prove it in person?"

"What... Really, Miss Lovato?! You'd meet my mother? Oh my gosh!" I exclaimed.

"Ugh don't call me that, I feel old!" Miss groaned.

"Oh.. Umm ok? Well you're my teacher so...." I asked confused.

Miss giggled, "Demi is fine"

I was SO fangirling on the inside. SHE JUST TOLD ME TO CALL HER BY HER NAME even though she is my teacher.. OMG she's so perfect ahh!!

"Okay, Demi" I smiled.