Chapter 6

Plum's head was pounding, her mouth was dry and she was thirsty. A strong spicy-sweet taste lingered in her mouth and she smelled like grog. The only thing she remembered was the night ending with her head in Urim's lap.

What a night she wanted to forget, how would she face Urim the next time she saw him. Perhaps a hot bath would help her forget.

Tiptoeing through a maze of pass-out, sleeping drunk orcs. Plum was relieved when she didn't see Urim.

"Yes," Plum quietly said to herself said, once she made it outside Dimmore.

The hot spring was just outside Dimmore. Plum just wanted to wash away her hangover. She couldn't wait to wash away the smell of grog.

Plum froze her eyes widened when she saw Urim bathing in the spring, it took her breath away to see him.

She wanted to look away and respect his privacy, but she couldn't. Despite how hard. she didn't want to look she couldn't help but look. Urim is powerful with a body fit for an orc chieftain. How could she not admire such an orc?

Why am I looking so hard, Plum thought. I'm just a pervert peeping Plum. She glanced at him once more for good measure then decided to give him his privacy. She looked enough to never forget.

Plum waited until she was sure Urim had left and there was no one else around. The water was warm, it relaxed her nervousness and calmed her mind. A lot had happened, and in all the excitement she had forgotten that she killed a steedsaaker.

She smiled at the thought of rubbing it in everyone's face. She never thought the hunt would go so well for her. She held her breath and went underwater till she wasn't able to hold her breath anymore.

She rose from the water then screamed from the top of her lungs when she saw Urim standing there watching her.

"Urim! What are you doing?" Plum said.

Urim smirked, "You were peeping at me first so I thought I'd return the compliment." His eyes explored every inch of her body.

"I was not peeping," Plum stuttered trying to cover herself.

"You weren't?" Urim asked.

"I mean...Well, I was, but I wasn't," Plum tried to explain.

"So you were peeping then?" Urim laughed.

Plum blushed, and slowly sank underwater. Why did she always manage to make a fool out of herself in front of Urim?

He enjoyed it, making Plum blush.

So much for the relaxing bath, Plum sighed. She had been looking forward to it. Though embarrassing she walked away with a pretty amazing memory of Urim.

She smiled to herself, she did get to see Urim, but Urim also saw her. She already couldn't get Urim out of her mind, the last thing she need was an image of him etched into her head of his perfectly formed muscular body.

Plum felt her face go flush, she tried to think about something else. She decided to go see her father. She had accomplished an amazing feat but had yet to receive her father's praise. His was the only one that matter to her.

There was a line of orcs outside her tent when she arrived. All the orcs stopped and stared at her.

It's the huntress, they whispered among themselves.

"Huntress," Plum repeated.

They begin to groom themselves, slicking their hair back, dusting their clothes off while they all stared and smiled at Plum.