見。

The two of you heard the doorknob turn and in a flash, Yeonjun pushed himself away from you

Your cheeks were flushed scarlet. You fanned your cheeks with your hands in an attempt to calm yourself down.L

The door opened.

"Hyung! You're back!"

"Hey Kai."

"You must be Yeonnie's new assistant! It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Kai! Come in come in, everyone's excited to meet you!" He pushed the door open further.

You walked into their practice room, Yeonjun right behind you.

You scanned the room for your knight in shining armour, Soobin.

And there he was in the corner, being attractive.

Millions of uwus threatened to burst out from your lungs

Keep your shit together y/n.

"Guys, this is my new assistant, y/n!" Yeonjun started.

You managed a timid "hello"

"Y/n, this is Beomgyu, Kai, Taehyun, and finally, in the corner, currently stuffing himself with bread again, Soobin."

You wanted to slap some sense into these people. You've watched enough TxT on crack videos and TxT vines to know who's who.

Soobin, upon hearing his name being called, turned around and you both made eye contact.

Holymothercowmiiiyeeolksavemeyeeet

He's so adorable uwuwuuwuuwu

Then he stood up and started walking towards you.

You could feel your legs buckling and your brain was yelling DASHI RUN RUN RUN.

10 meters

5 meters

2 meters

ABORT ABORT I REPEAT ABORT

Soobin was now in front of you.

But all you could see was his chest.

Right. He's over 180. What did you expect y/n.

You lifted your head to meet his brown eyes once again.

"Hi, y/n. I'm Soobin. I'm looking forward to be spending time with you," he said, bread still in his hands.

I want to reincarnate into a bread.

—————————
A/N: hullo my frens how y'all doing?
Just a friendly reminder: please check out my new Jungkook fan fiction called  24hours || jjk. *hearteu*

Also there was this huge ass moth that was bigger than my FACE and it parked it ass right in my kitchen. Being the scaredy-cat I was, I didn't have the balls to go in there.
Then when I finally got the courage to just step in and get myself a glass of water, that unholy CREATURE chose that EXACT MOMENT to flitter flutter. I remember yelling and was extremely close to shitting myself.

My mom thought I was being murdered and ran downstairs then she saw me hollering over that damn thing and then she threw an onion at me. Then she chased it away. That unholy creature was SO CLOSE TO HER FACE AND SHE DIDNT EVEN FLINCH. BITCH

But anyways it's gone now. Yey.

Thank you for reading this chapter!

💛