乐。

余生不长 请忠于自己 活出自己

余生不长
请忠于自己
活出自己

———————————

Whether Yeonjun saw you in revealing clothes doesn't matter.

But what did matter was that you both were late.

Why were you both late?

I'll leave that to your imagination.

"We wouldn't even have been late if you hadn't made me change, AGAIN," you pouted.

"The skinny jeans showed off too much figure," he said, smiling as he looked at you in your boyfriend baggy jeans.

Yeonjun held the door open for you.

"Thank you," you smiled as you walked in.

"Hi, I made a reservation under the name 'Yeonjun'."

"Yes," the waiter nodded politely, "I'll show you to your seats. Follow me please."

"This place is amazing!" You gushed, looking around.

The dining place was decorated beautifully.

The only thing worrying you was the chandelier hanging up high above your table.

"But the chandelier-" you started

"IIIIMMMMM GONNA SWWWIIIIIIING FROM ZE CHANDELIHEEEEEEEER FROM ZEH CHANDEHLIHEEEEEEEEEE

"YeonJUN you better stob before I choke you," you warned, a small smile playing at the edge of your lip.

Yeonjun flashed you a bright smile, "I was just trying to lighten up the mood you know, in case it starts to get all awkward."

Error 405
Smile too cute
Abort abort abort immediately
Heart about to shut down

"Yeah anyways, the chandelier?" He started again, "were you afraid it might fall? Because I have the same fear whenever I sit under something, like a fan, for example."

"YES, like the fan might just go 'ok I think imma fall now' and fall on my head. Like sometimes I'm scared it'll fall down while spinning and it'll fly all over the place and decapitate me," you blurted.

And then you realised how weird you sounded.

"Yeah, like a spinning dish, right??" Yeonjun laughed, "only someone might end up dead."