诺。

慢慢变优秀这是给自己最好的礼物。

慢慢变优秀
这是给自己最好的礼物。

—————————————

Knock knock tap tap

"Soobin?" You called, "come in!"

The door opened and Soobin came in.

"How did you know it was me.. No fun," He pouted.

"You special bro," you winked, "So what's up?"

"My anxiety level."

Pause.

Awkward silence.

Soobin cleared his throat, "Okay back to what I was about to say

Soobin cleared his throat, "Okay back to what I was about to say. No one can know about this, y/n.

Okay? I'm telling you this because I trust you. So you better not betray me."

You twitched, "Uh, Soobin. I don't think-"

"No it's okay y/n, like I said, you're family now," Soobin nodded with a smile hanging on his lips.

"I know that but I-" you lowered your voice into a whisper, "Soobin, walls have ears."

"No y/n," Soobin laughed, "the walls are soundproof here. No one next door can hear you.

"So imagine all the naughty things you could d-"

"I will throw a frickin gander at you, Soobin," you warned.

"Anyways," he started, "there's this girl.."

You heard a clang from the bathroom.

You coughed. Oh no.

"There's this girl in my college and I uh.." Soobin trailed off, "she's kind, beautiful and she loves red bean buns and she always shares her buns with me."

"Awwww.... Soobin has a crush??" You teased.

"I wouldn't call it a crush, y/n," Soobin muttered, lowering his head.

"Soobin you're blushing!"

"Am not!"

"Oh Soobin, if I were to make a movie and have you star in it I think it'd be called fifty shades of how red you are right now," you giggled.

"Back to the topic.. how long have you liked her for?" You asked.

"Ever since she shared her red bean buns with me. That was 5 months ago?" He answered, "yeah, 5 months. And I kind of wanna let her know how I feel."

Yet another loud clang from the bathroom.

"Jeez, y/n, do you have a goat in your bathroom or what?" Soobin joked.

You snickered, "more like a dodobird."

"Yeah, I wanna let her know how I feel but whenever I try to talk to her about my feelings, I wound up blabbering like a platypus," Soobin sighed.

"All the time," he added.

"Hmmm. Maybe go with something subtle? Maybe write her something and slip it into her locker or her bag? And when you feel the time is right, you let her know how you feel," you suggested.

"Sounds like a plan," Soobin perked up, "thank you y/n! I knew I could trust you!"

"Maybe put in some puns or two liners," you added, "for some special effects."

"That I do not trust you," Soobin shook his head, "you're basically an old woman living in a young body, y/n."

"Get out before I throw a banana at you."

Soobin dashed towards the door, "thanks y/n!"

Once the door slammed shut and Soobin was out of sight, you plopped yourself down onto your bed and sighed.

"Damn I buy that ungrateful brat bread and buns everyday and he doesn't even hesitate to call me an old lady."

The bathroom door opened and out came

No, not a dodobird.

Not a goat either.

You wished it was one.

"You mean my old lady."

"Shuddup Yeonnie."

Yeonjun lied down next to you and pulled you into a cuddle, "still. I can't wait to grow old with you.

"Also I cannot believe Soobin has a crush! Damn the rest of us really thought he was gay. We've been bros for so long and not even once has he even spoke about crushes."

"You made such a racket in there. I thought he was gonna figure out you were in there," You started, "and you better pretend you don't know anything about this. I tried warning him walls have ears but that innocent lil bun really just—" you sighed.

"I slip and fell when I heard him saying 'there's this girl' and then I lost my shit. Honestly I was kinda happy for him, mostly for myself."

"What?"

"Now I'm finally 100% of your thoughts."

————————————————

————————————————

DID YALL GET THE NEW TXT FANFIC HINT??!??

SAY YES

Hiya beans! How yall doing

Thank you for reading this chapter even though it's lowkey weird andhks