牵。

你的未来我要参与到底。

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

你的未来我要参与到底。

----------------------------------------------------------

Knock Knock Knock

"Hold on!" you yelled from the bathroom.

The knocking stopped.

For like 5 seconds.

KNOCK KNOCK

"Goodness gracious, stob it, i heard you just fine a few moments ago, " you huffed as you stomped to the door and swung it open, "Oh Yeonjun. Hi!"

"Y/n! I, uhh, am here to pick you up for our first ever official date!" Yeonjun announced.

"Yeonnie," you sighed, "you're one hour early."

"I got a bit too nervous, heheh, sorry," he said bashfully as he stuffed a little bouquet of flowers into your arms, "here, I made this myself."

Blushing, he invited himself into your room. You giggled as you hugged the bouquet of flowers to your chest.

"Thank you, Yeonnie."

He sat down on your bed, looking at the pictures of the both of you framed and displayed by the nightstand while smiling, " I wasn't too sure you'd like it."

"It's the heart and thoughts that count," you sat down next to him and hugged him.

With one light push, and in the blink of an eye, you were lying under Yeonjun. He was on top of you, his facial features enlarged. You took in all the breath-taking features of his face while smiling.

Until you noticed there wasn't any pimples on his face.

His skin was flawless.

You stopped smiling.

Life is not fair.

Yeonjun let out a little puff onto your face.

"Well, that shouldn't be any problem, judging by how they already belong to you," he shrugged, giving you a cheeky grin.

Blushing, you pushed him off and stood up.

"Now that you're here, help me decide what to wear," you said, attempting to divert the topic and escape his fiery gaze.

You took out a simple black knee-length dress.

Yeonjun shook his head.

You put it back.

You took out a crop top and a pair of ripped jeans.

Yeonjun shook his head.

You put it back.

This time, you took out a tee and a denim short skirt.

Yeonjun shook his head.

You threw the outfit (softly) at him.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Bro, I'm broke. These are the only nice clothes I have. Either you take it or leave it," you grumbled.

"Is taking it off an option?"

One second ago you felt pretty bad for throwing your clothes (softly) at him but now you wanted to catapult 34749 ganders at him.

Sensing the awkwardness flowing in the air, Yeonjun coughed, stood up and pushed you away from your wardrobe. He dug through your wardrobe and came back out holding an over-sized tee and a pair of ripped jeans.

"Yes."

"What."

"The previous ones were too revealing," he paused, only to add,

"Only i can see you in revealing clothes."

mine || yeonjunजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें