3.3

THREE
together

if we go down, then we go down together

if we go down, then
we go down together.

MAY 2015

"ALL OUR WORK is gone. Ultron cleared out, used the internet as an escape hatch." Bruce informed the team.

Tony was staring at a broken Iron Legionnaires that was on top of the table, as of inspecting him. But his mind was clearly not doing so. It was wandering on something else.

"Ultron." Steve bluntly said.

"He's being on everything. Files, surveillance." Romanoff entered the conversation. "Probably knows more about us than we know about each other."

Rhodes stood up from where he was laying on and decided to speak too. "He's on your files. He's on the internet. What I'd he decides to access something a little more exciting?"

"Nuclear codes." Agent Hill said in realization as she took pieces of glass from her foot with tweezers.

"Nuclear codes," Rhodes confirmed. "Look, we need to make some calls, assuming we still can." He proposed while pacing through the room.

"Nukes? He said he wanted us dead." Natasha frowned.

"He didn't say dead, he said extinct." Arabella's voice came out strong when she entered the room, with clothes without blood this time.

The baggy old Black Sabbath t-shirt hung loosely on her frame and was tugged inside of her shorts. Her grey sneakers padded softly against the polished floor as she stepped inside.

"He also said he killed someone," Clint added.

"But there wasn't anyone else in the building." Agent Hill said as a matter of fact.

Tony finally removed his attention from the Legionnaire and turned around to face everyone. "Yes, there was." He brought up an image of Jarvis' destroyed consciousness.

A wave of sadness took over his face. He lost more than just his artificial intelligence after all. He lost a friend, a partner and a somewhat vivid memory of his late butler.

"This is insane." Bruce moved closer to the yellow pieces that were left of Jarvis.

"Jarvis was the first line of defense. He would've shut Ultron down, it makes sense." Steve reasoned the why of the situation.