He Knows

"I can't."

"Why not? Just tell the guy you like how you feel and-"

"I CAN'T!" Kyoya said louder than he meant to, "He doesn't feel the same."

"How do you know? Have you even asked him?"

"I don't need to," Kyoya got up, "I'm going home."

"Wait, Kyoya!" Tamaki called out.

Kyoya ignored him. He ran off without looking back. He couldn't take this anymore. He never really understood why people were so dramatic when they were in love, he had always thought they were just overreacting. Now he understood how they felt.

It was like being a puppet and the person you loved was the puppet master. Like they have control over your every movement. Kyoya hated being the puppet. He wanted to be in control of his own thoughts and actions. He didn't want any stupid strings.

He was pulled out of his thoughts when Tamaki grabbed him by the arm, "Kyoya, listen!"

"What?!" Kyoya snapped.

"You still didn't tell me why you have been acting strangely around me!" Tamaki said desperately. He was dying to know.

"You really want to know?" Kyoya said without thinking. He was just too tired to keep doing this. Maybe telling him wouldn't be so bad.

Tamaki didn't answer at first. Finally, he spoke, "It's me, isn't it? I'm the one you have feelings for."