Smiles & Secrets

Kyoya froze. How did he figure it out? No, this can't be happening. No no no nonononono!

"Kyoya listen, I don't really know how to tell you this but..."

Kyoya closed his eyes, bracing himself for the worst.

"I like you."

Kyoya's eyes flew open as Tamaki wrapped his arms around him, pulling him into a kiss. Kyoya's eyes then fluttered closed as he began to kiss back. All his worries began to drift away. His thoughts were taken over by Tamaki's soft lips. 

As they slowly pulled apart, Tamaki couldn't help but laugh.

"What's so funny?" Kyoya asked.

"Nothing I just haven't seen you smile like that before. I've never seen you so happy."

"Don't let it go to your head," Kyoya smiled before grabbing Tamaki's collar and kissing him deeply.

Kyoya suddenly pulled away with a worried expression. Tamaki looked at him, concerned, "Is something wrong?"

"What are we going to do about the Host Club or our families?"

Tamaki carefully took Kyoya by the hand and said, "We don't have to tell anyone if you don't want to. It'll be our little secret."

Kyoya suddenly became aware of their surroundings, "We should only do this in private."

Tamaki smiled, "That's ok with me as long as I get to kiss you."

He leaned in for another kiss but Kyoya pulled back and said with a smirk, "You'll have to pay me first."

"What? Kyoya, that's not fair!" Tamaki pouted.

"I'm just teasing," Kyoya laughed, "Let's go to your house."

Tamaki smiled warmly, "Whatever you say, my love."