Chapter Three: Lovely

*Starts to chuckle*

Sorry, *Giggles* its just remembering Sandy doing a Fortnite dance is comedy gold.

 After Sandy had told me that she already knew about my feelings for you know who, my face turned blank.

"I -uh..."

I turn around to see some other student and yell at him, "what're you looking at?!" The guy just scooches away and nervously says "I'm not." I take a deep breath and questioned Sandy, "how'd you know?" She smiles and explains, "you make it so obvious, though. Like, you usually put his hoodie up and smile whenever he's around. Sometimes you blush, too." I immediately feel my cheeks heat up after she said that. But, like usual, I start overreacting.

"I do?" I queried. Sandy and Ayyn just stared at me and shrugged. Our conversation ended abbruptly when the bell rang. The four of us, including Merna, stood up and starting walking out the door. I completely forgot Sandy's promise until she started Flossing in the hallway as we were walking back to where our lockers were. "Oh my God, Sandy," Aylyn started clapping in joy as I was laughing my guts out. We raced upstairs to where our lockers were and I unlocked mine.

A few seconds later, Kevin enters the seventh grade complex and waits for me to finish getting my books. Sandy, with her newly found knowledge of my crush on him, started smirking and jerked my arm. I squeaked, "ow" as her armed jerked mine. Once I finished packing my backpack with the books I needed for homework,  I turned around to see Kevin in front of me.

I nervously mumbled ,"hi."

"Um, hi?" He acknowledged and kneeled down to unlock his locker.

I moved away and walked over to where the homeroom door was, next to Aylyn. Sandy followed and I asked her, "so can you give me tips on how to get to know him better? Since you guys are 'bro friends' and all." She responded, "sure. But, I think he doesn't like you. I think he likes you as as a friend, though." I frowned at her answer and said, "you don't know that. He might like me. Anyways, it's not like I'm that into him." Aylyn giggled, "yeah, suuuuurrrre." The bell rang again and we walked into the classroom.

That was the beginning of many, many confessions.

By now, fourteen  more students know that I have a crush on him. This includes Danirys, a student from our class that I used to think blabbered a lot. But, I guess I was wrong.

It began when me, Aylyn and our other friend, Andy, were playing Speed Run 4 on Roblox. I joined Aylyn's game after I was playing Zombie Rush; it was my first time playing it since I just wanted to talk to her about the "tea" (that's the name we came up with for all the drama). 

RaimaIsLovely: Hey Queen!

QueenAylyn: Hi RaIma

RaimaIsLovely: I've got some "tea"

QueenAylyn: Spill it

As I was about to "spill the tea", Andy joined our game:

coolAndy1523: Hey guys

RaimaIsLovely: Hi Andy

QueenAylyn: Hey

Apparently, Andy joined our game on the same day when we were discussing who my crush was. Him and Yasmari ( a student who I previously sat next to in math class) were guessing who I liked. I was trying my best to hide my laughter until Andy guessed it was Kevin. I instantly felt my face go hot. He saw this and smirked, "so it is him." I laughed nervously and saw Yasmari stare at me with a surprised expression, "it really is?"