[Thunder Storms] Smii7y

Hello! I haven't done anything in a long time. Sorry.
—————

You're POV

You smiled as you played CS with the boys. More specifically Swagger, Fitz, Racc, your brother John, and Smii7y.

"John, have you and Y/N done any common sibling things?" Swagger asked.

"Oh you know, the usual of burning your sibling while in they're in the shower." John replied.

"I did it once because he beat me in Wii bowling." You smiled.

John laughed. "And that's where we just made it a habit to do so. "

"If we didn't, something bigger was going to happen." You giggled.

Smii7y coughed. "Hey John I'm gonna stop by while in on America."

You smiled as you thought about the dynamic you three have.

"Alright dude. Careful though, I heard there is supposed to be heavy rain. " John chuckled.

Smii7y logged off and you connected your drawing tablet as you opened up Paint Tool SAI.

The rest of the call consisted of the boys cracking jokes and Swagger flirting with you.

"Hey Y/N, what did the one duck say to the chicken?" Swagger asked.

Just as you were about to answer, there was a loud crack from outside.

Your eyes widened as you curled up in a ball.

"Oh shit. " John chuckled.

"Yea. Heavy rain huh, John?" Fitz joked.

The guys laughed as you slid your headphones to rest on your neck.

The boys' conversation carried out faintly through your headphones as you slightly shook.

Just then you heard the front door slam shut and you heard faint panting.

You stood up and walked out of your room to the living room.

There stood Jaren, soaking wet, and panting.

"Howdy Jaren. How was the rain?" You smirked.

"Shut up. You are just as afraid as I am and-"

He didn't get to finish as another boom came from outside and both of you rushed towards each other.

You clutched his arm while he held on to your shoulder.

You two heard a faint chuckle and you turned to see John in the hallway doorway.

"Awe look at you both-"

"Shut the fuck up John." Both you and Jaren said at the same time.

You and the boy looked at each other in amazement and all three of you fell to the floor laughing.

"May- maybe this was a bad idea." Jaren choked out between laughter.

John caught his breath and shook his head. "Nah...best idea ever. "

You smiled and got up, walking over to the kitchen. "The boys leave the call?"

"Yea, they saw you were afk and said goodbye. " John joined you in the kitchen.

The Canadian went and put his stuff in the guest bedroom and came back out.

You yawned and stretched, planning on taking a shower to wake up.

A loud, low rumble then came from outside and you considered otherwise.

You sighed as you sat down on the couch. Jaren decided to join you and lay his head back.

You noticed his leg shaking and decided to lay your head on his shoulder as comfort.

As you did he tensed up, but relaxing after realizing what you did.

John smiled as he took out his vape and took a small hit. He walked to the living room as he grabbed the controller and handing it to you two, allowing you to watch whatever, and proceeding to walk to his room.

Jaren grabbed the controller and turned on youtube, handing you the controller.

"Why did you hand me the controller?" You asked, glancing up at him.

"I don't care what we watch, you can put on whatever." He smiled down at you and blushed.

You proceeded to go to your music mix, and leave it on play. Getsomerest/sleepwell started to play and you sighed in comfort.

You cuddled into Jaren's side and drown out the thunder in the background.

He laced his arm around you body and sighed as he looked down at your peaceful form.

He started shifting around, and laid down, with you laying on his stomach as you two fell asleep to peaceful music.

John walked out to get a drink an hour later, seeing you two cuddled on the couch, and snapped a picture and posted it on Twitter with the caption "Thunderstorms and calming music to go along. Too adorable"

He sent it and tagged you two, continuing to get a drink and edit.

——————
I hope you liked it! This is honestly something nice to fall asleep too. Anyways, have a good day!