[Burn his lungs] Hurt!Moo x Brian x Nogla

Brock sat back on the couch after putting his plate in the sink. That was his first meal after...yea.

He sighed as he went on Instagram to see what's new. He scrolled past a few posts of his friends at Tyler's house.

He had a party this weekend and Brock remembered the text Tyler sent him.

"Hey dude, I know after everything you might need some you time, but I'm inviting everyone over for a bit of time together and I thought it'd be nice to try and invite you. Hmu if you decide to go or not. No pressure, hope you feel good either way 👌"

The brunette blinked back the tears and moved on. Once scrolling a bit more, he found a post by his Irish friend David. It was a post of him in his new relationship.

"This guy has always been there for me through thicc and thin. We've been through a lot of shit, but in the end, he was there for me when I was at the lowest, and so I had to return the favor. Maybe a bit too much but that doesn't matter. What does matter is that we're both happy together and I don't think nothin' can bring us down!! Love you spud ❤️"

Brock rested his elbows on his knees and looked through the pictures. Each one he looked at, the more pissed he got.

A picture of the two hugging in their school uniform, after school most likely.

A picture of the shorter one laying on the couch petting Tony.

Them hugging at some place in Ireland.

The brunette watching the video or movie in front of them.

The taller one cuddling the sleeping one on his chest.

A text message of them confessing.

The male felt his grip tighten around his phone and arm. The bastard literally went to someone who he knew he could play the victim card and have them believe and then not tell him anything. The bastard pretended he was hurt and Brock was the bad guy.

And he knew where this said bastard was. He knew where everyone was hanging out.

The said male probably was joking with his friends, saying how he couldn't be happier and who's dick he had to suck to get there.

Brock knew where this was. And he decided that he's been in his house for too long. Fresh air could do him some good right now. Some good to his body.

He got up and grabbed his jacket from the coat hanger near his door and put it on, grabbing his shoes and putting those on as well.

"Sorry Hanby." He grinned.

[Time skip]

Brock finally got to the park and saw the two he was looking for, but decided to see them either last, or until they want to talk.

"Brock!" He heard a voice yell from the side.

He turned around and immediately was engulfed in a bear hug, included with giggles.

Returning the hug, he patted the males back and smiles softly, not forgetting why he was here.

They both parted and Brock gave the smaller one a large smile. "Hi Criag."

Said male bounced on his toes, excited to see Brock out of his house.

"So what brought you out?" A deeper voice called behind Craig.

He looked up to see Tyler walking up with his arms crossed. Brock mimicked the brunette and titled his head up.

"What I can't just join my friends? You know how I've been-" he joked.