[No homo] Krii7y

The brown haired male giggled as he sat back down and looked at the editing screen.

He put on his headphones as a loud voice rang through.

"Youwantmcdonaldssmii7y?"

The Canadian cringed as he heard how muffled and scuffed his friends voice sounded.

"No thank you officer." He giggled.

The brunet on the other side laughed at his response. "Officer?"

"Don't question me, you're the one deep throating your mic. Now shut up I need to edit." He joked.

"Ooh~ can I watch?"

The younger one hesitated for a moment but then decided, what's the worst that could happen?

He shared his screen through the video chatting app and continued on.

"Hey that's us!" 

"Yes John, that is us. This is a request from a huge amount of my fans. " Smii7y replied to the American.

He turned to Discord to see his friends confusion.

"They uh...hehe... they wanted a compilation of us being gay with each other. So far I have found an average of 5 clips a video. " the Canadian explained.

His friends face showed to be a little red through Discord.

Both of them fell silent as Smii7y watched and edited through the video.

He saw that the video was a little under 10 minutes, and decided to go and find more clips, the task not being too hard.

He then got a notification that John posted a new tweet.

Smii7y smiles as he replied jokingly with hearts

He looked up to discord and saw that Johns webcam was off.

"Yo John, you good?" The Canadian asked.

"...Uhm yea! Yea I'm all good sorry, I was uh...changing." He replied anxiously.

The younger one heard the uncertainty in his voice, but moved on.

A while later he actually moved through the video and got it finished.

He heard a noise from discord and saw that John hung up.

"I'm sorry" he typed through discord.

Smii7y frowned, feeling upset that his friend felt this way.

"It's alright dude. Call/text me when you're better."

He saw John was typing back, but his message never showed.

He went back to the video, watching it one more time before he uploaded it tomorrow.

He also remembered that John sent his a couple clips, saying they were already edited and to add them at the end of the video.