I

Wait let me think a bit...what Happened?

I tried to think what Happened before I lost consiousness and remembered the car hitting me.

Okay so the car hit me,great!I thought I could get rid of the butterfly effect but it seems it Happened again.Saving the boy made me get hurt in his place but the thing I don't get is why I leaped back 6years....

"Is this some kind of a glitch or something?"I asked my self and closed my eyes." I don't want to stay here I need to get out and look around,there must be a reason why I'm here.

I struggled a bit but it seemed like I was almost fully healed,yeah another effect of 'survival'I may get hurt by saving someone else but the pain wears off quickly.

I walked out of the room and headed to the nearest bathroom,I looked myself in the mirror and saw my normal form,my I8 year old self from 2OI9 not my I3year old self from 2OI3.

What is going on?I dont get it why am I not my I3 year old self?Is there a reason behind my sustainance of age?Usually just my consiousness travels back but this time it looks like my body did too...weird really weird.

After looking at myself in the mirror I left the bathroom and procceeded to the lobby.

I don't have time to stay in the hospital if something is going to Happen soon I need to find it and Stop it from Happening before it's too late.

"Hello I would like to leave."I said to the lobby lady and she smiled.

"Okay what's your name?" The lobby lady asked and I looked at her confused.

Do I say my name or something else?What if in this timeline I am someone else that looks like me and think I have amnesia?The last thing I want to right now is beng called amnesiac.

"My name is..."

"Her name is Sunny." Someone exclaimed and I looked behind.

He was dressed in all black and wore glasses to cover his face,he was a head taller than me and he looked build.

Who is he?I wondered inside my head.

"Okay found her,sign this..."The lady handed the unknown man a paper and he signed it with no hesitation.

"You may leave now sunny." The lady smiled and both me and the unknown man bowed at her.

The unknown man started walking ahead of me but I didn't follow him.He was a stranger after all why would I?It's not like I am an idiot or something.

He noticed that I wasn't following him so he came to my side.

What is he doing?

He leaned to my ear and whispered"Follow me and I will explain everything Y/N."

My eyes widened suprised that he knew my real name when a second ago he called me sunny.I simply nodded and walked with him cause I had no ther choice at the moment.

We walked out of the hospital and headed to bighit old building.He opened the door and signaled me with his hand to move without saying anything.

"Ehm...can I ask what is going on?How do you know my name?"I asked but he didn't answer."Do you know what's going on?"

He Stopped in front a door and looked at me"Just follow my lead and I will tell you Everything after okay?Whatever you do don't say you are Y/N."

"But why?"I asked and he opened the door."We are here..."

We walked inside and realised it was bang pd office.Why are we here though?
The unknown man bowed at bang pd and I followed him.I was a bit confused by the whole situation but I had to act like he told me.

Bang pd noticed me and smiled"Oh sunny good to see you are fine."

"Hello bang pd, glad to see you sre fine too." I smiled at him and he laughed"No I mean fine like psyshically,you were always a funny person sunny I almost fell for your trick."

Trick?What trick?

I swifted my view to the unknown man and gave him a confused look."So Jake what's her results?Does she need a day off?"

"No she is fully healed."Jake smiled at bang pd and I blushed.He looked so handsome when he smiled,he should do that more often.

"That's great news so she can be back tommorow right?"Bang pd asked and looked at me"Is that okay with you?"

"Uh..yeah sure."I answered"but whe-"I asked and mark interrupted me"She can be BTS manager again tommorow."

Manager?What the fuck is he talking about?

"Bang pd me and Sunny need to go to talk about what she has missed okay?"

"Yeah its okay I have a meeting now so you can excuse yourselfs."

We bowed at bang pd and walked out,me Completly confused by the whole situation.Jake lead me to a room and Stepped in he signaled me to follow and thats what I did.

"Finally it's over." Jake exclaimed as he laid on the couch inside the room.

"Excuse me but can you answer my questions?What am I doing here and who is sunny?Also why am I BTS manager?"I asked all of those questions very quickly that I forgot to breath.

Jake stood up from the couch and met my eyes."Sit down Miss Y/N this will take a while."

"Okay..." I said and sat down."So what's going on?"

Jake took a small breath and proceeded to tell me."So you are Y/N from 2OI9,I am jake I am also by 2OI9 but I was sent here to guide you through all of this."

"What do you mean guide me?"

"So the thing is....you got send 6years to help BTS.I can not say anything more but what I can tell you is that you got inside the body of a girl named sunny who is a dobbleganger of you here in 2OI3.She got in a car accident and fell in to a coma but your soul took her body making you 'wake up' in her place.Sunny is BTS manager and you need for now to pretend to be her until we find a way to send you back."

"So wait...sunny got hit by a car like me but she fell into a coma right?"I asked and he nodded"I took her body but SHE is still technically in a coma?"

"Yeah sunny is in a coma state so she is not aware that you are inside her body or anything like that." Jake said and sighed.

"Okay good so far...so I am going to be BTS manager in her place till you find a way to send me back."

"Thats right."

"Perfect... Just perfect."

First I got hit by a car then I traveled back in time in someone else's body and now I am BTS manager...

Just what the fuck?