Back to the past ii.

I choose to....

"I choose to go back in the past."I looked up and saw jackson smiling.

"I knew you would say that...."Jackson said and his voice sounded broken as if he was about to burst into tears.

"Of course you knew....after all we have been bestfriends since highschool.If I decide something,it's final."I titled my head and smiled.

I can't just leave the guys die like that.

It's my fault that they got involved in my mess in the first place and got in danger so I should at least grow some balls and help them instead of giving up.

That's right,I am sure sunny would be proud of me and I am sure she would do the same if she was in my position.

"That's the spirit!"Jackson grabbed my hand and pressed the button,the next moment we were back in the dorm.

"We are here after jungkook left your room,make sure to get everyone out of there safe okay?It's your last chance."

"Okay Jackson,thanks for your help!"I said and left the room.

Jackson watched me as I left and smiled at himself."Good to see you didn't choose to return to the future.... Like the other time."He pressed the button and vanished into thin air while a tear escaped his eye.

-

I run quickly and opened the door in the kitchen."Taehyung?W-what are you doing?"I was out of breath so I could barely say those words without sounding weird again.

Taehyung was wearing the Apron and prepared the pancakes."The members had an urgent meeting with bang pd and I was the only one available to stay here and watch out for you since jungkook stayed here yesterday."

"Okay I got that part but I don't have time to explain, follow me!"I made him leave the pan and follow me to the living room.

We arrived at the living room and quickly headed to the door,I was about to leave but he stopped me on my tracks.

"Y/N!What is going on?"Taehyung who was confused looked at me and I sighed,I had to explain my actions so he could understand.

"The thing is the guys are caught by jake who is the one behind my accident."At the same time my phone rang.

"Who is it?"Taehyung asked and I opened my phone.Of course I knew it was from jackson but I had to show taehyung.

Unknown:
I found jake Y/N,you need to hurry up and come over here.It seems like he abducted the members!

File attached:
Location.pdf

I opened the same pdf file and saw a Map which had a red circle at an old abandonded building,there was also a image with the 6 members tied up.

"This is where the guys are,let's go!"

"WE NEED TO GO NOW!"He yelled and grabbed my hand.

I nodded determined and left the house.We run towards the location and found the old building,I knew what was going to happen so I had the perfect plan to make sure history would not repeat itself.

There is no way I am letting them die again,not on my watch!

"Taehyung listen to me...I know I will sound crazy but I came from the future."I told taehyung and to be honest his reaction was not what I expected,he simply nodded.

"Yeah I kinda noticed from the way you acted,you don't need to explain me what happened I have an idea of the outcome.Just tell me what to do."

"Okay....you see this?"I pointed at a ladder that was next to the entrance."You need to climb there and jump when you see jake ready to kill me."