True happy Ending

After their performance ended me and sunny switched places,when I opened my eyes I found my self standing in front of bighit's bulding.

I had time traveled to the future after saving the boy from getting hit by the car but before auditioning for bighit.

Time waits for no one...

I rushed inside the building and made my way straight in the room,since my name was registered and I knew before hand where I was supposed to go,all I needed was to run there.

After awhile I finally arrived outside room 27 where I was supposed to audition.

I placed my hand in my chest and felt my heart beating rapidly from the nervouness and excitement combined together.

I knew for a fact that the boys were inside waiting for me to walk in and watch my audiotion,although I knew they would not remember anything that happened something inside of me hoped that if I showed myself they would magically remember everything.

"You got this Y/N...no matter what happens don't show weakness!"I said and took a deep breath to calm myself down,I was really excited to see the boys reaction when they would see my face but at the same time I was very anxious that they would not remember and I would be disappointed that my ego wasn't satisfied.

It was now or never

*knock* *Knock*

"Come in."I heard someone a voice say and I knew for a fact now that it was Namjoon.

The room was like the last time I was here,pretty much empty except it had a camera in front of the table where BTS sat down.

I was expecting you...

"Hello Miss Y/N."Jin called my name and I tried to control my tears from falling down.

The memories of us together made me emotional and nostalgic at the same time to the point that I just wanted to run and hug him.

But I knew that they couldn't possible remember....

So I couldn't get my hopes up.

3rd Person POV

The guys silently sat on their chairs and gazed at the girl that just walked in.

"Hey hyung it's Y/N...right?"Jungkook asked Jin hoping that the girl in front of him was the same one as 6 years ago.

"It must be cause she indeed looks exactly like sunny and her name is Y/N..."Jin replied and looked over at the girl that silently watched then whisper,his heart was beating rapidly at the though of the girl actually being y/n.

He felt like after all this years she would never return and everything that happened was all just a dream.

"Guys what do we do?"Jimin joined the conversation and asked his fellows members as he tried his best not to jump on her and hug her tightly,just watching there staring at them with the same sweet smile after all this years was making him go crazy.

"We could talk to her and ask her if she had time traveled to the past or we could ask her if she remembered us."Taehyung suggested and eyed a bit  shocked the girl,thousand of thoughts ran through his mind as he tried his best not to call her name and hug her.

He knew that if she was indeed YN she would give a sign and that's why  he composed himself.

"Or we could not say anything."Yoongi added but didn't  mean to sound rude or mean,he just thought it would be best to be considerate cause the possibilities of their 'girl' to be auditioning and remembering them was close to none.